Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shamrockmom17

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shamrockmom17

  1. Lots of fouls being called. Let'em play refs!
  2. #22 for X T'd up for getting rough with Spalding. T 38 X 37
  3. Ashanti Burgess of St X is having a great game- making it happen on both ends X 36 T 33
  4. Dunk by Spalding has got folks on their feet. Score tied 31-31
  5. Random thoughts at the half as I eat my $4.75 slice of Papa Murphy's Pizza... *this game has not been very exciting, both teams seem a little sluggish *Both student sections are horrible, I'd take the Cov Cath Crazies any day *pitiful half time routines by both teams cheerleaders *the Arena is ALMOST have full Ok, game time...
  6. St. Xavier leads 28-24 at the half. Trinity attempting a Trificta as both Frosh and JV teams had wins.
  7. Trinity's JV is undefeated, averaging wins by at least 15pts.
  8. Students get in free tonight with their ID's, hopefully they will turn out in large numbers...
  9. AWESOME! They are also honoring the Football team during half time of tonight's Varsity Game. And.... Today was a dress down day in celebration of the win. That's a really big deal I tell ya! Go Rocks!
  10. I hate to see that Oumar Kieta is gone. He played on the same AAU team as my son. I have NEVER seen a teenager with a more positive attitude. He was always smiling and upbeat, and a great encourager to his teammates. I wish him well....
  11. The 17U's forfeit. Why? I don't know. I do know that the 15U's and 16U's played until they lost.
  12. The 17U’s made it to the Sweet 16 of the Bronze Bracket. The 16U’s made it to the Sweet 16 of the Gold Bracket. The 15U’s made it to the Elite 8 of the Gold Bracket. Lost the final game by 1 point. This was a great tournament, very impressed with how organized it was and the facilities the games were played in. HOWEVER some of the officiating was VERY questionable, especially the last game for the 15U’s. It really turned into street ball- VERY physical. A LOT of missed calls-on BOTH ends. The Magic should have won that game- even parents from the OTHER team (Illinois Wolves) said so.
  13. Ok Cool! This is all new to me. First thing I thought was he did something wrong!
  14. #11 is Damon J. McClain. He is a Freshman at Trinity.
  15. All 3 Louisville Magic Teams will be in Olathe, KS for the Jayhawk Invitational

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.