Everything posted by BIGBADDAD
-
2015 - Breandon Johnson -Newport - NT/G
This young man is a team player and works hard on and off the field. He is a solid two way starter and has been for 4 years. He has been NKY Enquirer 1st team all-Defensive Lineman Sophomore and Junior years. His Freshman year he was 2nd team. He has a great Family supporting him.
-
Scott 31 Newport 14
You say you have been following this child since peewee. you also have been criticizing him since peewee. I can go way back an show you have more negative things to say about him than any other person on BGP. Do you have a child that plays and do other people flat out try to destroy him? I can`t believe members of BGP go along with you like it is a joke. I don`t know what your motive is behind you constant jabs but you would think it would stop eventually. I promise other coaches around NKY do not feel the same way you do or he would not make the Allstar teams yearly. I want thank the adults who are positive and supportive.
-
Newport/Scott Predictions
Newport has a few athletic play makers on defense and Breandon Johnson #74 won`t be moved. He is surrounded by teammates who want to win. they are all in!!
-
One of the hardest NKY Football hits ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiVBSvZOSJ4 This was Heads up!
-
One of the hardest NKY Football hits ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhwc57smWA Breandon Johnson 16 year old JR Holmes High School perfect peal back block.
-
Holy Cross (Covington) at Holmes Predictions (8/23)
Bulldogs by 20. The bulldogs defense will be the difference.
-
Holy Cross (Covington) at Holmes Predictions (8/23)
BULLDOGS BY 20
-
Breandon Johnson (Holmes High School) Sophmore Highlights! #74
[video=youtube;-OoGmCfuxkk]
-
NDA coach
I think Holmes is looking also.
-
Breandon Johnson #74 (Holmes High School )
He is 6'3 and weighs 305 lbs
-
Who is the highest jumper in NKY?
Post your opinion.
-
Who is the best pitcher in NKY?
Post your opinion.
-
Breandon Johnson #74 (Holmes High School )
He is working hard to get stronger and faster.