Everything posted by Coach A
-
Danville/Shawnee (All "A" State 1st Rd) updates
Is there no live stream for this? There was last year....
-
Kentucky Juniors Lose Both All-star Games
Some Coaches won't turn in the nomination forms. According to the Coaches I've talked to who've coached the AllStar team, it's nomination.
-
Kentucky Juniors Lose Both All-star Games
I don't think kids get "invited" to try out, rather nominated by their coaches.
-
All A tournament
It is a great tournament and a great opportunity for many girls to compete on a stage that they may never get a chance to. Its all about the experience... and allowing small schools to get that experience and the kids at those schools to gain that experience, which is positive. Many of the All A schools are so small that they may have 12- 13 girls in the program total, competing against teams who have hundreds of kids to choose from. I think they should break it down even further like football does and have seperate tourneys. I'm more curious about why they do it in football and not all sports. and the private schools should have their own tournaments! Lol
-
Bourbon County 60 Harrison County 36
Jazmen Chenault broke her arm and suffered a concussion.
-
Epps commits to Kentucky
So do you know the real reason?
-
Junior All Star Team Selection
Wow. Tearra Banks didn't play at all this year!
-
Robbie Graham new girls basketball coach at GRC
Congrats Coach Graham... you will do well!
-
Former High School Players playing College Basketball
Keyla Snowden- (Lex Cath)- Akron/ UK
-
10th Region ALL A Tournament
He didn't make the arrangements...nor did he even agree to the game.(or disagree for that matter) I don't think they even talked. From what I know, it was agreed at the meeting that it would be a mutual decision between coaches... but I also know they didn't discuss it at the time. With so many JV players who play Varsity (for both teams)... and the fact that the focus should be on Varsity....the decision was made. It turned out to be a good game without the JV game. It was just a lack of communication. It should go better next year! :jump:!
-
10th Region ALL A Tournament
They will be disappointed if they come to Paris for a JV game.
-
10th Region ALL A Tournament
No JV game.
-
Paris Panorama
No problem!
-
Paris Panorama
Scores were reset after each quarter, but here are the "results". Lexington Catholic over Mason Co. Lafayette over Highland Montgomery over Monticello Paris over Calvary Christian Franklin County over Bracken Brossart over Deming Powell over Nicholas Ludlow over Bourbon (by 1)