Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYSTEELERSFAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYSTEELERSFAN

  1. Congratulations to them :thumb: That is always a big first step for any program.
  2. Conner won by 5 during the regular season, I don't think Boone winning the district championship is really ever an upset.
  3. We obviously have some wishful thinking on this poll, I would love to see the Blue Lightning make some noise too though. :thumb:
  4. I picked Holmes but wouldn't be suprised to see Highlands or CovCath take the crown.
  5. Riherd's said it went into overtime, must have been a good one.
  6. Congrats Rebels :dancingpa. Looks like Coach Fookes does it again...
  7. ^ And if it's the boys your referring to, Conner lost to St.Henry by 1 in overtime during the season so what makes you think they have a lock in that one?
  8. So your telling me it's impossible that Conners' boys and girls could both win? Give me a break, you must not watch must NKY basketball.
  9. ^ I want to say NewCath, correct me if I'm wrong.
  10. I can see Conners' boys and girls winning the championship on their home floor this year.
  11. Let's just say in the 33rd district you do not want to face the Conner Cougars, no matter what the talent level it seems as if Conner is always playing for the championship and the major reason is Coach Hicks.
  12. I'm going to go with Holmes in a close one.
  13. That's very understandable, highschool kids are not always consistent shooters that for sure. Like I said congrats to the Cougars, they will be a tough out in the region since it's at Conner and I think the Cru will have a hard time beating them in the championship.
  14. There we go, so Boone's shooters had a bad night. Very understandable reason as to why they lost because sometimes they seemed to rely to heavily upon outside shooting.
  15. Congrats to the Cru, I heard Ryle didn't play too well against Heritage so I am not too suprised by the outcome but the margin is a little suprising. Should be a good one against Conner on Friday.
  16. I'm waiting because I want to know from someone who was there.
  17. I'm not familiar with Walton's girls, could you explain?
  18. I know this game could have went either way in a lot of peoples eyes because it was at Conner and they always play well in the tournament but Boone losing to Conner was an upset.
  19. Rasso, Schloemer, Herron and Fox. McFarland was the assist man along with Herron at point. McFarland was also the shutdown defender, one of the best on ball defenders I have ever seen. Rasso sat out the championship game with an injury suffered the prior game.
  20. Do you really think he will be there when his son gets to high school?
  21. Yea that was them, remember it like it was yesterday. Probably the hardest loss I was ever apart of in high school.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.