Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

postplay

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by postplay

  1. St.Pat can NOT handle pressure!!!! Also augustas deffense was terrible IMO, But i am very glad that they cameback 2 win this one!!! Congrats A-Town on a good win over a pretty decent team...
  2. I belive it will be a long year for the panthers.. They will have to replace 4 starters and there sixth man!!!:cry:
  3. I think Augusta would of won if chris played.... How come he was out? what happend to the frayser boy for augusta y did he sit out the second half???
  4. Does any one have stats for this game?
  5. I honestly dont think Mofford guarded him..... So how did he score 20 over him?
  6. I have watched the Augusta team alot this year and I have never seem them play dirty did not get to go to the game last night but I did see the Mason County St pat game and if you want to talk about dirty ball Mason County garbbed and held pushed and shoved all night and nothing was ever called.Yes they are a good team but if they would call fouls then their press would not be very effective, I watched on several occassions the St Pat guards get their arms grabbed by one player and then another player take the ball. I call this DIRTY
  7. Shooty Staggs played a great game i think.... and Mofford couldnt buy a shot in the paint but he did have a couple nice Blocks.. How many blocks did he have ???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.