Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta 52 Russell 43

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone got any details, is this first time A-Town has beaten Russell in anything?

^ From the records I have Augusta is 4-0 vs. Russell.

Does any one have stats for this game?

Congrats to Augusta on the win. :thumb:

 

 

(and welcome to bgp postplay)

  • Author
^ From the records I have Augusta is 4-0 vs. Russell.

 

Did not know they ever played in my lifetime, thanks for the info!

It's been a tough season for Coach Kidwell, but I'm confident he will get the Russell program back where it belongs. Any chance he starts playing the young guys more? I know that Skaggs starts, but I've seen their JV team, and they have some other good young ball players. If I were him I would start playing them more and more and start building for the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.