Everything posted by Mrs. Hoops 69
-
Elliott County ranked #1 by calpreps.com
From what I read in these threads CalP doesn't have a clue and Elliott is not a top ten team in the state so All you guys from the "almighty" 7th, 9th, 11th regions can rest easy. There is no way Elliott Co will be a threat to your team if they should meet. You can now call off the dogs and give them a rest.
-
Elliott Co/Myrtle Beach, SC (12-29) predictions
Watched MB play MLK last night. They are tougher than some are giving them credit for. I hope Elliott wins this one.:scared:
-
Holmes/Bryan Station update
I tried the link and it did not work!
-
Who plays before Holmes and Tates Creek tomorrow night and times
Can close if want, have all info needed!
-
Who plays before Holmes and Tates Creek tomorrow night and times
Double Thank's!!
-
Who plays before Holmes and Tates Creek tomorrow night and times
Thanks very much! If can find out for sure the time on Holmes game it is a 2 hour drive for me!!
-
Who plays before Holmes and Tates Creek tomorrow night and times
Maybe ETA RHO can give us an answer
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
,,,,,
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
I am his parent, and I can assure you no OVC school told him that!!!!!!!!!! You are right on height. he is 1/4 in shorter.
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Agree with the short, but definately not the slow. He has a super quick first step. His only knock is waiting to see who all happens before making a choice.
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Morgan Co. Ethan- 6-8(no threes) FT's- 3 Evan 7-12(2-3's) FT's- 4 West Carter Ethan-7-10(no threes) FT's-7 Evan 6-11(1-3's) FT's -1 Lewis Ethan-3-8 (1three) FT's- 3 Evan 6-8(1-3's) FT's- 2 Boyd Ethan 5-8( 0 three's) FT's- 4 Evan 8-11(3'three's) FT's- 3 South Ch. Ethan 5-10(2 three's) FT's- 19 Evan 5-7 (0 three's) FT's- 4
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Well you didnt study far enough!! I said they are averaging 36 per game combined. That is 18each. if they take 9shotsand hit five and two are threes that is 12pts add in 6free's presto 18pts thats easy to do. Here is solid proof! Last night Evan 5-7...Ethan 5-10 that falls right into my figures on shots per game. Two of Ethans was 3's so in their SEVENTEEN combined shots they hit ten which was 22pts. They like 14pts to get my combined 36. They hit 23 free'throws which actually equals 45 combined which is quite larger than the average I posted. My stats are 100% correct. How you doin!!
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Derek Smith!! I personally think Ethan is best pg in Ky. Evan already has signed with a D1(radford). I think Ferguson can possibly play D1 also. They are all three fantasticle.
-
Elliott County vs East Carter (canceled)
I would say you bout hit it on the head Cooter. If that much.
-
Elliott County 107 South Charleston, WV 84
Ferg lit it up against SC. He was hot. He is shooting 45.8% behind the arc while drawing every teams best defender, double, chaser!! 63.3% overall and 81.8% freethrow.
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
They have played 40+ games a summer for the last 6 years all over the United States against highly ranked players and the whole bit and have always been winners.
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
and then there was post # 53. I wonder if the %'s were for real???
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
I say good luck to all of them to. The Faulkners have already proven themselves and both are already signed for a college career. This will be my last post on this also:banana::thumb::walk::dancingpa
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Whoever is the guards there now:thumb:
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
18.4 per game combined which is about 9 each. :thumb:
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Faulkners would start for any team in the state!!
-
Best Backcourt In Kentucky?
Anyone who shoots that high of a %(if they do) does not shoot very much and definately does not draw the opposing teams best defender in which both make a big difference. Faulkner twins bring 36pts, 13rebds, 10asst, 6steals per game every game.They are the toughest guard duo I have saw in years.
-
Elliott County 107 South Charleston, WV 84
You are a riot Dude!! I agree 100%. I also agree that Faulkners are best tandem in the state, and Ferguson is best shooter/scorer. They have been proving it for a while. Thats my opinion and I am sticking to it. They also might shoot 90% if they drew fourth best defending option every night and only took 3-5 shots per game. :thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
I definately knew you wouldn't call anyone. You are right, it's not your program and kid's so why not leave the dead horse alone. Oh! what about the trying to get the thread closed? You didn't make a response to that. You are basically the only one complaining now. I mean think about it dude....the Boyd faithful says everything was kosher and no one tried running up score, BUT YOU are still on here complaining about it. Give us a break!!!!!!:thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 132 Boyd Co. 67
Don't know why you keep beating a dead horse! Well I do but I cant post it on here. Here is Coach Mays basketball office number he would be elated for you to call him about this. 606-738-8060 You should be sorry for sticking up for the less known players because you don't even know them and you are the only one who has a problem with how things are being done. Even the Boyd Co fans that were in attendance say there was no problem with Mays sub-patterns but you still try to make an issue of it. Maybe you just want to get the thread close. If it bothered me as bad as you let on I wouldn't open any Elliott thread's!!:thumb: