Everything posted by goldenrule19
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
Ricardo Johnson, JJ Johnson from Taft to Holmes.
-
State AAU tourneys next weekend
Elijah Pittman, Ricardo Johnson, JJ Johnson from Holmes. Scott County's Ge'lawn Guyn just added to the team. :jump:
-
State AAU tourneys next weekend
16u KY Players
-
Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School
Thanks, he is a very good player with alot of upside! Good Luck Desmond! :dancingpa
-
Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School
Thanks! P.S What was the talk about UNC JV?
-
Clark Stepp Signs With Austin Peay
A great player, Good luck!
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
Chip Givens from Tates Creek to Oak Hill.
-
JR. All-Stars to scrimmage Sr.
Does anyone have more information on this game?:jump:
-
Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School
Please tell me what school is LMU? Also tell me what school the young man is going to play basketball? At first it was UNC JV. Spell it out for me please.:sleep:
-
Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School
What is UNC?
-
Tates Creek Coach???
I think the best player on that team is the Barkdale kid. I think he is just a 9th grader. Started very game last year. Alot of upside this kid has on the B-ball court.
-
GRC's Evan Bennett wins state sportmanship award
Two great young people, we need more young people like them! Nice story.
-
Starting Lineups For KY/IN
Miller Mack Hopson Moses Any of the rest of the allstar team.
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
I am a big Ge'lawn Guyn Fan! But it does not change the facts that I love all the players and coaches also!
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
I have never in my life liked Henry Clay. Plus I hate Henry Clay!
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
That is good! You like all high school teams not just one. I like Scott Co.
-
Top Players in the 2010 Class
Agree with you 100%.
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
I am a Guyn,Phares,Euton,Jackson,Manning,Ford,Shue,Walker,Flannery and Coach Hicks Fan! And any other players that are on the team. Now, What team do you like?
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
What School do you like? It is not Scott Co!
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
Why are you going after me! I like Scott Co. Basketball! I think he is apart of the team! Just wanted to show very one the story! U may need to read the rules on BGP! Before you go after me! Hope you liked the story! Can I ask what team you like! Thanks!:lol:
-
Top Players in the 2010 Class
You may have to forgive gswilder! I guess he feel that a kid that works hard very day can not get better! Plus knows more than high D1 coaches that are come to see Guyn play very other day! Billy G. Will be in Scott Co. gym this week! Along with Coach Pitino and Coach Miller from mid-major Xavier! Xavier always in the Sweet 16 and has Pros(NBA).:thumb:
-
Top Players in the 2010 Class
Guyn has two years to get better! He is in the gym 3 hours every-day working on PG skills. Going to visit Wake Forest along with Louisville in the next couple weeks. A week ago was at Xavier. Plus not a agent for ge'lawn but a big fan! Remember he works very hard! http://www.hoopsreport.com/player_database_details.php?id=739 sign up for a free scout pass! To watch more of the video!
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
http://www.bluegrassinsider.com/Feature.aspx?FeatureID=129 Good Story on Ge'lawn Guyn
-
Scott Co. Top 10 team in the nation next season?
You do not think in the bottom 25 national top 25?
-
Any Scott Co or Bryan Station
Jordan Lee maybe heading to a Jr. College in St. Louis.