Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. Good luck to both teams, but GRC is too much for Bourbon to handle.
  2. Mason Co. mows their grass... They got it aerated once last year and threw some seed down, but other than that, they don't give a hoot what happens to that field. They would rather spend the money on the football field. Everytime you look up they are doing something to it and won't help out the baseball field any. We have to water it with the rain and wet it down with a dinky water hose that takes about an hour before being dragged. Hope it changes and they do some work to the field (dug-outs and backstop) before they host the region in 2009.
  3. Yes, I'm pretty sure that the 10th is having their regionals on Sunday afternoon again.
  4. I somewhat agree with out. You watch any of the games last night?
  5. He can get his team going. I have seen numerous times where he hit a shot at the buzzer to end the first quarter or at halftime and they come out on a big run. I think he really likes WV. I'm pretty sure he wants to play (or be) on the D-I level. Wherever he goes, I hope he does well.
  6. Seriously might want to re-think that.
  7. That's the other school I couldn't think of. I know for a fact that he doens't want to go to Georgetown, but that could change.
  8. I don't disagree with you in the least. That team would get crushed.
  9. I heard from a person pretty close to Trevor that Georgetown, NKU and West Virginia were all in contact, and WV coaches are coming to watch some of the upcoming games. There was also another school, but I can't remeber which one it was.
  10. And Darius is probably the better passer,and defender. So it depends on what you want on your team.
  11. I will tell you that Miller is better than Hopson. Just becasue you are named to the McDonald's All-American team doesn't make him better. But, I guess my opinion doesn't matter since I don't vote. But I wish nothing but the best for Scotty, and hope he has a good showing and reps KY well.
  12. Mason wins this game by 5. 78-73. As to a question asked before, Mason usually does their senior night right before the start of the varsity game.
  13. I would love for the tourny be held at the Fieldhouse, so I don't have to drive. But, either way I will still attend the tourny. I am interested on how Montgomery hosts, I'm sure they will do a fine job and I wish them the best of luck. Once the new arena is built at NKU, just rotate it between the 3, if this year works out to the liking of the people who vote on where it is held. Honestly, I don't care where it is held, I will still attend and cheer on the Royals along with the other die hard Royal fans.
  14. So Dunbar or Henderson Co. should win the state tournament in every sport based on their enrollment, they are the two largest shcools in the state. Size of the school has nothing to do with who wins basketball games. It is skill, preparation, execution and the will to win. The better team (usually upsets excluded) wins the game whether they have 50 or 2000 kids in the school. As someone stated before Rose Hill beat Elliott Co. and RH has 84 students.
  15. Well, the schools were divided at some point. I think there were three schools in the county until 1992... (date may be wrong). Those schools being Maysville, Mason Co. and St. Patrick. So, at one point they were divided and Maysville and Mason Co. had some pretty good ball teams while they were split.
  16. Someone also said they lost to someone else and they couldn't think who it was. So I helped a fellow BGP'er out.
  17. I'm unsure at what your trying to say. But I'm not laughing at the size of Rose Hill, I was laughing at the quote that I quoted, and was answering a question that someone asked on the thread.:creepy:
  18. They also got beat by nationally ranked Rice (NY).
  19. :laugh::laugh::laugh: According to khsaa it is 84... :thumb:
  20. Technically, but be a little realistic.
  21. I agree with you SugarDaddy. Ethan plays a huge role. He isn't the quickest kid on the floor but he has great instincts, and is very long. He can pull down some boards. Also, he is shooting something like 55% from the field, and averages close to 10 or 12 a game.
  22. If there is any school anyone else would like to know just let me know.
  23. I apologize for incorrect info. I was kind of exaggerating (sp). But oh well. Hope this helps. According to khsaa.org enrollments for the following schools for 2006-2007 school year: Trinity-1361 (all boys) St. Xavier (Louisville)-1436 (all boys) Scott Co.- 2002 GRC-1653 CCH-515 (all boys) Elliott Co.- 337 Mason Co.- 839 Montgomery Co.- 1255
  24. Thanks. I'm trying to find enrollment of schools to clear this up for all of us. I'm curious.
  25. Thank you for that information. Are they an all boy school? If not I don't know why I thought that.:confused:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.