Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212
-
Ryle vs. Tates Creek
What are the thouhts/predictions from the fans? Tates Creek is returning 60% of their starting lineup from last year, are extremely fast, and have a lights out shooter in Sparks. Ryle is returning two seniors and last year had spurts of good basketball. They played Tates Creek tough for a half last year only to get beat by their lazy play at the end. 60-48 Tates Creek
-
Freshman Basketball Scores
The baby Breds are playing at only about 50%. Their best freshmen have had to fill in on JV and Varsity because of football.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Found out from some players that Conner will have every Freshmen available to Rowland for the first time in his tenure at Conner. Also, Ryle will not move up any freshmen either on a permanent basis. One will definitely see some JV and maybe Varsity time, but will be primarily used as a freshmen. This is what I'm hearing from players in each program.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Why yes they do! Is he a good player, will he even be someone who plays? Coach Rowland at Conner is the one who played in the 70s just found out. Boone Co. apparently has a new freshmen coach as does Ryle. Don't know their names yet. The future at Ryle and Boone is looking way up while Coach Hicks at Conner might have some tough seasons ahead.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Found out from a parent that tryouts at Ryle are over for Freshmen. They are waiting on 1 player from football but he doesn't have to tryout because he is apparently pretty good.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Are freshmen tryouts over? If so, any surprises or how do the teams look?
-
Ryle vs CovCath sub-section 5 game has been canceled.
You sound like a Greedy Old Guy. Just like a Cov Cath supporter.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Is coach Rowland the same on who played for Conner way back in the 70s I think? Who is Brandon Grammer? Cov Cath. people, who is the coach over there?
-
Ryle vs CovCath sub-section 5 game has been canceled.
No way does Ryle move it to Cov Cath. I think they would rather play at a school like Dixie than at Cov. Cath.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Is Ryle's coach the same from last year? I don't remember who he was, but I know he wasn't a teacher.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Well since I live in Boone County, lets start with Conner, Boone, and Ryle. Ryle and Boone are supposed to be good this year right? Who are the coaches is there consistency at their school with the coaching situation?
-
2007/2008 Ryle
How did Coach Mullins get this job? What did he do besides win the freshmen championship with a very gifted team? I'm not trying to bash him, just would like to get some info so I can get confidence in his abilities.
-
9th Region Freshman Forecast
Who are the coaches at these schools? Is there any consistency at the freshmen level in the 9th?