Ryle vs CovCath sub-section 5 game has been canceled.

The Ryle vs. CovCath sub-section 5 game has been canceled per the KHSAA scoreboard page. Game to be rescheduled later.

With the weather forecast and the amount of rain that we have had and will be having, my guess is that they just might move the game to CovCath and play on the turf. I can only guess Ryle would rather play it at Ryle, but the game has to be play in a timely fashion as the winner of this game next plays on October 24.

No way does Ryle move it to Cov Cath. I think they would rather play at a school like Dixie than at Cov. Cath.

And who pray tell pays the rental fee to Dixie for the use of their field, Ryle, the KHSAA, I don't think so? A field is a field as long as it is playable, and at the moment, the Ryle field is unplayable and the turf at CovCath is playable.....Of course Dixie could let CovCath and Ryle play on their field for free, but I don't think that will happen not with the cost to build the complex footed by the taxpayers of Kenton County. Just my two cents.

And who pray tell pays the rental fee to Dixie for the use of their field, Ryle, the KHSAA, I don't think so? A field is a field as long as it is playable, and at the moment, the Ryle field is unplayable and the turf at CovCath is playable.....Of course Dixie could let CovCath and Ryle play on their field for free, but I don't think that will happen not with the cost to build the complex footed by the taxpayers of Kenton County. Just my two cents.

Any word if they're going forward with the game today?

Also, OldGuy is the ND/SK girl's game still on for Wilder today?

looks like it is still at ryle tonight @ 7

via the cch website

http://covcath.org/?page=newsforward&name=covcath.org&article=2781

Per The Cincinnati Enquirer it is going to be played at Dixie at 8pm.

I just wonder who is going to foot the bill that Dixie will have to pay for, Lights, police, cleanup, etc.. If I were Dixie, I wouldn't think the gate would cover the cost, and if I were CovCath, who just happens to have a turf field, I wouldn't be helping to pay the cost. Who pays Ryle, or the KHSAA?

Who pays the bill for SK vs. Notre Dame at Town and Country. Hey Old Guy. Don't worry about who pays the bill, just root for your team.

Having attending CovCath, and having a daughter who attended NDA, I worry about who is paying the bills, as in both cases, I paid the tuition and trust me it wasn't cheap:eek::cry:

I won't be attending the game, in this weather (temp in the lower 50's and sitting in the rain) but of course the fine folks at CovCath will be broadcasting this match....so I will be listening.:D:thumb:

:dancingpa

Per The Cincinnati Enquirer it is going to be played at Dixie at 8pm.

I just wonder who is going to foot the bill that Dixie will have to pay for, Lights, police, cleanup, etc.. If I were Dixie, I wouldn't think the gate would cover the cost, and if I were CovCath, who just happens to have a turf field, I wouldn't be helping to pay the cost. Who pays Ryle, or the KHSAA?

You sound like a Greedy Old Guy. Just like a Cov Cath supporter.