Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

clock

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by clock

  1. 8th grade... I know Bell and Whitley are good in most years. Elkhorn can right now beat 50 % of the freshman teams and 15% or the JV teams around this area. I truely believe that. They have 5 Top Notch athletes, who can fly and want to hit.
  2. Elkhorn Middle School is the best Middle School team I have seen. Very well coached, but VERY TALENTED as well.
  3. Does Bell County play in a conference? If so, do they have age limitations? I know in the Bluegrass Conference an 8th grader can not play if he turns 16 durring his 8th grade year. Something like that.
  4. Is this kid as good as the middle schooler Bell Co had about 3 or 4 years ago.. He embarassed Scott Co as a 7th grade and destroyed GMS as an 8th grader
  5. Georgetown Middle Vs East Jessamine 7th 30 - 6 or something like that 8th 22- 0 Two big wins for the Buffs
  6. What is the schedule for this week in the Bluegrass Conference? Georgetown Middle is at East Jessamine.
  7. Georgetown 7th grade won 34 - 0 against Harrison Co 8th grade won 34 - 26 or so. Harrison went in the gun... What is this world coming to. Woodford and Harrison in shotgun. They also were in a lot of double tights love to pass to number 9 a big tall kid. Pretty good player. GMS's 8th defense is pretty weak this year... Just not enough athletes Is East Jessamine down this year? I know their 7th grade last year was not very good
  8. I wasn't correcting anyone. I was just saying it was Quinn or Quin or whatever.. Sorry I didn't know his middle name. He is a good football player, and I saw him playing baseball last year. I heard he can play basketball too.
  9. Who do the Elks have tonight?
  10. Number 45 broke his collar bone out for season. Skateboarding.. I know the coaching staff was not happy about that one.
  11. It is Quinn. Who else has the Elks played?
  12. Good I am glad. I heard something went down with their 7th and 8th grade coach. But hopefully that wasn't a big deal. Scott Co. is very good. We scrimiaged them earlier in the year and they really were tuff. Congrats on the Victory. Who do the Elks have this week? I don't know if I said this earlier... Woodford Co... Spread Watch number 5 on the 8th grade. They also have a couple of decent receivers.
  13. How did Scott look? We have them last game of the season. Elks at Buffs Oct 9th
  14. I heard there was an argument between the 7th and 8th coaches for Scott County after the SCMS and ELKHON game did anyone see? GMS beat Woodford 7th and 8th grade, I dont know the score. Woodford was in the spread... ??? They should have stuck with the power game.
  15. Scott Co beating Boone without Sandoval and a Freshman Josh Walls scoring 2 TDs
  16. Scott Co's Sandavol might be out... It might be a little tighter game. Boone Co 17 Scott Co 20 http://georgetownnews.com/articles/2008/08/29/breaking_news/doc48b73447007f9764071090.txt
  17. Mr. Flyer Thats what you said last year... Georgetown Buffaloes, We have the hardware to prove it.
  18. Last year was a great game.. Scott Co is returning most of their tough Defense from last year.
  19. Scott County's kicker is a soph this year.. Best kicker in state right now.
  20. I am almost positive he played last Friday against Oldham. He will most certainly be chucking it around this Friday.
  21. The last game. Shelby got 3 onside kicks and scored 2 td in the last minute and a half. Scott Co ran through Shelby's defense... I am going to say Scott 44 - 28.
  22. Yeah the Kicker is pretty good. I didn't think there was a push out rule in high school... There is not one in college I looked at the stats on Scottcountystats.com ... SC gave up 2 yards rushing for the entire game... I know the passing yards were up... but a third of them came on one play... They were tough at central too, I forgot about that game... GO Cards...
  23. I was impressed with LC. But the score should have been 20 to maybe 14. I was on the visitor's side and I saw the first TD, the kid was out of bounds by at least a foot. Scott Co defense was even tougher this game than they have been all year... Except too many Personal fouls.
  24. Toyota stadium is sports turf. It won't be an issue

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.