Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 20 Lincoln County 18

Featured Replies

Cardinals go to 8-1

Patriots fall to 7-2.

 

Lincoln County scores 3 touchdowns to Scott County's 2 but he Cardinals get 2 40 yard FG's and Lincoln missed first PAT kick and then missed on 2 two-point PAT conversions.

Lincoln has my respect. Well coached. Listened to the game and it was a good one.

Lincoln has my respect. Well coached. Listened to the game and it was a good one.

 

They got my respect last year. Agree...very well coached. Look for them to make some noise in the playoffs.

Looks like it will be South Laurel @ Lincoln in the first round of the playoffs...

 

Mercer County at Lincoln in the 1st round....as of right now.

Mercer County at Lincoln in the 1st round....as of right now.

 

My bad.. thanks for the correction

I think LC will hard to beat right now, the offense (passing game) is really strong, and the defense is stellar. If they can get that third part of the game, special teams, going they should be able to make a run through the district.

 

I hate to see Mercer first, they gave LC their only competitive game in the district. But I think LC is much stronger now. Mercer seems to be playing better, except for the unexplainable melt down against South Laurel.

I was impressed with LC. But the score should have been 20 to maybe 14. I was on the visitor's side and I saw the first TD, the kid was out of bounds by at least a foot. Scott Co defense was even tougher this game than they have been all year... Except too many Personal fouls.

Sounds like this was one heck of a Football game.

I was impressed with LC. But the score should have been 20 to maybe 14. I was on the visitor's side and I saw the first TD, the kid was out of bounds by at least a foot. Scott Co defense was even tougher this game than they have been all year... Except too many Personal fouls.

 

20-14???

 

Heck, LC had three td's to Scotts two. If LC had hit their extra points they would have won. The personal fouls are part of the game, it was a close game. Leave it at that.

I thought Scott Counties defense was tough, but I think the best defensive game was aginst Madison Central. You are right the kid that caught the td pass for LC's second td was out of bounds, but the officials ruled he was pushed out of bounds and the ball was catchable. Was a good game. What did you think of our freshman kicker/punter,

Scott county has a great kicker, one of the best I have seen this year. The kid at Bell is the only other one I have seen in his class.

 

He is only a freshman, wow. D1 scholarship, here he comes.....

Yeah the Kicker is pretty good. I didn't think there was a push out rule in high school... There is not one in college

 

I looked at the stats on Scottcountystats.com ... SC gave up 2 yards rushing for the entire game... I know the passing yards were up... but a third of them came on one play...

 

They were tough at central too, I forgot about that game...

 

GO Cards...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.