Everything posted by clock
-
Middle School Football
8th grade... I know Bell and Whitley are good in most years. Elkhorn can right now beat 50 % of the freshman teams and 15% or the JV teams around this area. I truely believe that. They have 5 Top Notch athletes, who can fly and want to hit.
-
Middle School Football
Elkhorn Middle School is the best Middle School team I have seen. Very well coached, but VERY TALENTED as well.
-
Middle School Football
Does Bell County play in a conference? If so, do they have age limitations? I know in the Bluegrass Conference an 8th grader can not play if he turns 16 durring his 8th grade year. Something like that.
-
Middle School Football
Is this kid as good as the middle schooler Bell Co had about 3 or 4 years ago.. He embarassed Scott Co as a 7th grade and destroyed GMS as an 8th grader
-
Middle School Football
Georgetown Middle Vs East Jessamine 7th 30 - 6 or something like that 8th 22- 0 Two big wins for the Buffs
-
Middle School Football
What is the schedule for this week in the Bluegrass Conference? Georgetown Middle is at East Jessamine.
-
Middle School Football
Georgetown 7th grade won 34 - 0 against Harrison Co 8th grade won 34 - 26 or so. Harrison went in the gun... What is this world coming to. Woodford and Harrison in shotgun. They also were in a lot of double tights love to pass to number 9 a big tall kid. Pretty good player. GMS's 8th defense is pretty weak this year... Just not enough athletes Is East Jessamine down this year? I know their 7th grade last year was not very good
-
Middle School Football
I wasn't correcting anyone. I was just saying it was Quinn or Quin or whatever.. Sorry I didn't know his middle name. He is a good football player, and I saw him playing baseball last year. I heard he can play basketball too.
-
Middle School Football
Who do the Elks have tonight?
-
Middle School Football
Number 45 broke his collar bone out for season. Skateboarding.. I know the coaching staff was not happy about that one.
-
Middle School Football
It is Quinn. Who else has the Elks played?
-
Middle School Football
Good I am glad. I heard something went down with their 7th and 8th grade coach. But hopefully that wasn't a big deal. Scott Co. is very good. We scrimiaged them earlier in the year and they really were tuff. Congrats on the Victory. Who do the Elks have this week? I don't know if I said this earlier... Woodford Co... Spread Watch number 5 on the 8th grade. They also have a couple of decent receivers.
-
Middle School Football
How did Scott look? We have them last game of the season. Elks at Buffs Oct 9th
-
Middle School Football
I heard there was an argument between the 7th and 8th coaches for Scott County after the SCMS and ELKHON game did anyone see? GMS beat Woodford 7th and 8th grade, I dont know the score. Woodford was in the spread... ??? They should have stuck with the power game.
-
Biggest Surprise of tonight?
Scott Co beating Boone without Sandoval and a Freshman Josh Walls scoring 2 TDs
-
Scott County/Boone Predictions
Scott Co's Sandavol might be out... It might be a little tighter game. Boone Co 17 Scott Co 20 http://georgetownnews.com/articles/2008/08/29/breaking_news/doc48b73447007f9764071090.txt
-
Scott County/Boone Predictions
27-14 Scott Co
-
Middle School Football
Mr. Flyer Thats what you said last year... Georgetown Buffaloes, We have the hardware to prove it.
-
Scott County/Boone Predictions
Last year was a great game.. Scott Co is returning most of their tough Defense from last year.
-
Upcoming sophmores
Scott County's kicker is a soph this year.. Best kicker in state right now.
-
Shelby County @ Scott County
I am almost positive he played last Friday against Oldham. He will most certainly be chucking it around this Friday.
-
Shelby County @ Scott County
The last game. Shelby got 3 onside kicks and scored 2 td in the last minute and a half. Scott Co ran through Shelby's defense... I am going to say Scott 44 - 28.
-
Scott County 20 Lincoln County 18
Yeah the Kicker is pretty good. I didn't think there was a push out rule in high school... There is not one in college I looked at the stats on Scottcountystats.com ... SC gave up 2 yards rushing for the entire game... I know the passing yards were up... but a third of them came on one play... They were tough at central too, I forgot about that game... GO Cards...
-
Scott County 20 Lincoln County 18
I was impressed with LC. But the score should have been 20 to maybe 14. I was on the visitor's side and I saw the first TD, the kid was out of bounds by at least a foot. Scott Co defense was even tougher this game than they have been all year... Except too many Personal fouls.
-
Lincoln Co./Scott Co. predictions
Toyota stadium is sports turf. It won't be an issue