Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Exciting month for hoops bettors! Cats are 19 tonight to start the month.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Did everybody quit gambling until March Madness? I like UNC and they keep going up, last I saw they were 2.5 favs tonight.

I have taken a slight break but I will be back for the conference tournaments.

  • Author

Did you see where Mayweather had $900,000 on Duke Saturday night?

^ Did he actually post that?
He says it is rumor.
He says it is rumor.

 

Of course. Funny he never posts his losing plays. :rolleyes:

  • Author

I saw it, but from someone else posting the picture.

  • Author

Pacers HUGE tonight, +7.

  • Author

Up at half and get killed in 3rd quarter, NBA is tough sledding!

Of course. Funny he never posts his losing plays. :rolleyes:

I am not buying it either. If he took Duke +2 he deserves what he got :lol:

  • Author

After watching Day 1 of Big East tourney, I like UConn today in the first game for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.