Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author
March Madness is the one time of the year I don't even consider betting. Takes away the enjoyment of just watching teams play like there's no tomorrow.

Gambling made March Madness what it is today.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March Madness is the one time of the year I don't even consider betting. Takes away the enjoyment of just watching teams play like there's no tomorrow.

 

I know you fill out brackets.

  • Author

People can say what they want but just like the NFL with gambling and fantasy football ( which is usually for money), the NCAA tourney has exploded due to the brackets and gambling. Not too many people watch 2 teams they don't know anything about or care about unless they have someone on their fantasy team or are watching their bracket.

Mississippi Valley State times 3240324030430403 times. WKU is terrible.

  • Author

WKU is favored by 3.5 I think.

BTW, I actually went 3-1 in the NBA last night.

I know you fill out brackets.

 

Yes, with very little money involved. I think this year I've spent maybe $50. That's probably a bit high actually.

  • Author

I know people that treat $5 bracket pools like others treat ones much higher. People are very different in what they gamble and what it takes to get things interesting. I know a guy that used to play poker online in tournaments for 10 cents and play for many hours, no way I'd do that. I also know a guy that says no-limit hold'em $2-$5 blinds with buyin minimum at $200 is boring, because he plays $2000/hand blackjack. Everybody is different.

  • Author

Iona's collapsed turned my winning night into a losing night.

^ Didn't have Miss Valley St? Can't believe both those teams blew leads like that.

  • Author

I had a few winners and a few losers, kind of all over the board. Iona was my biggest play of the night.

  • Author

no ncaa bets ? i think the dogs are barking today!

My biggest was New Mexico. I was fearing the dreaded backdoor, last second, no-one-cares-about-this-last-shot cover on that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.