Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

What is the UConn/WVu total? About 118?

  • Author

I like it, but I would fade me right now in Big East tourney and the NBA! I am going to fight thru it hopefully!

  • Author

Big out of nowhere cover on UConn today, I needed a little luck!

  • Author

Lots of mid-day action today!

  • Author

Lots of action today as well as the last few days, any playing any? Cats were 16.5 early this morning.

  • Author

I think UNC is very dangerous this postseason, but for some reason I think Maryland hangs around with them today and covers. I like the Cats -17 also. I am leaning towards Bama and Cincy as well.

  • Author

BTW: If anybody had South Florida and under parlayed last night that would be one of the worst beats ever.

  • Author

Cats spread keeps going up, why?

^ I guess because they are winning and playing like crap.

  • Author

Anybody going to try to build up a roll before the tourney with NBA action?

March Madness is the one time of the year I don't even consider betting. Takes away the enjoyment of just watching teams play like there's no tomorrow.

Anybody going to try to build up a roll before the tourney with NBA action?

 

I don't think so. I might lose it all first. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.