Northern Kentucky Girl's Basketball Coaches Awards

Here are the award-winners in each division:

DIVISION I -- Sydney Moss (Boone County), Jenna Crittendon (Ryle), Olivia Voskuhl (Notre Dame), Dawn Peacock (Conner), Lydia Nash (Boone County), Abby Owings (Simon Kenton), Chandler Clark (Notre Dame), Taylor Stinson (Scott), Dawn Johnson (Ryle), Hannah Stephenson (Simon Kenton), Taylor Robinson (Campbell County), McKell Oliverio (Ryle).

Player of the Year – Sydney Moss, Boone County

Ms. Hustle Award – Jessica Jones, Boone County

Coach of the Year – Nell Fookes, Boone County

DIVISION II -- Leah Schaefer (Highlands), Nicole Kiernan

(NewCath), DeAsia Beal (Holy Cross), Courtney Sandlin (Walton-Verona), Annie Fugate (St. Henry), Deja Turner (Holmes), Tamara Holder (Holmes), Sarah Futscher (Brossart), Emily Pawsat (Beechwood), Olivia Huber (NewCath), Shelby Rudd (Lloyd), Aubrey Muench (NewCath), Jayden Julian (Holy Cross).

Player of the Year – Leah Schaefer, Highlands

Ms. Hustle Award – Macy Stuempel, Beechwood

Coach of the Year – Alison McCarthy-Stokes, Beechwood; Josh Feldmann, Brossart

DIVISION III -- Mariah Johnson (Ludlow), Allie Hennard (Villa Madonna), Kaylynn Dill (Bellevue), Maria Blom (Villa Madonna), Julie Kilburn (Dayton), Payton Govan (Silver Grove), Tori Wofford (Ludlow), Heather Wayman (Dayton), Jennifer Sexton (Bellevue), Zenia Caudill (Calvary Christian), Sarah Roaden (Calvary Christian), Lauren Dumaine (Villa Madonna).

Player of the Year – Mariah Johnson, Ludlow

Ms. Hustle Award – Ana Marie Maley, Ludlow

Coach of the Year – Don Shields, Villa Madonna

Read more: Boone sweeps girls' all-star awards

Congrats to all these young ladies.

Do they give an academic award? I saw that they do for the boys. I really enjoy reading about those student-athletes that excel on the court and in the classroom. If they do give and academic award could someone please post the winners.

Always enjoyed going to this event, it is almost impossible to recognize the young ladies once they are all dressed up. Congrats to all who won this years awards. These are high honors.
As fine of a career that your daughter had, I am sure that you attended a few of these paNDA.