Tuesday, February 28

Game 3 - 6pm Ryle vs Dixie Heights

Game 4 - 7:30pm Notre Dame Academy vs Highlands

Friday, March 2

Game 5 - 6pm Winner Game 1 vs Winner Game 2

Game 6 - 7:30pm Winner Game 3 vs Winner Game 4

Saturday, March 3

Game 7 - 8pm Championship Game

The NCC and Boone could be a very interesting game. I would favor Boone but never count out Ronnie Dawn and his team. After already playing them he will make some adjustments and be ready for Boone. Should be a great game!

I look forward to the Kiernan/Moss match up

The Boone guards will have to deal with extreme pressure from NCC. Syd Moss may have to bring the ball up the floor as she did in the Ryle game. Either way I favor Boone but it will be a classic rematch from last seasons final game. Can you say pay back or will Ronnie pull off another long shot?

I think this is a very unlucky draw for NCC as winners of their district. It will be a good game (Boone only won by 3 in their match up earlier this year), but Boone should not have trouble with NCC. Really like Kiernan's play, but Moss put up 20+ points and nearly 20 RB's in their last meeting. NCC has lost 10 games this year, while Boone's 3 losses were to highly ranked teams. Perhaps Coach Dawn will pull some good tricks out of his hat, but I see Boone as having a relatively easy path to the finals - especially considering they are a lower seed.

I think this is a very unlucky draw for NCC as winners of their district. It will be a good game (Boone only won by 3 in their match up earlier this year), but Boone should not have trouble with NCC. Really like Kiernan's play, but Moss put up 20+ points and nearly 20 RB's in their last meeting. NCC has lost 10 games this year, while Boone's 3 losses were to highly ranked teams. Perhaps Coach Dawn will pull some good tricks out of his hat, but I see Boone as having a relatively easy path to the finals - especially considering they are a lower seed.

With 3 dominant teams this year, in my opinion (Ryle, Boone and NDA), the draw was a 50/50 shot for Boone. It is still all about being the last one standing so the final game looks to be something to look forward to for sure.

The Notre Dame / Highlands match up should be very interesting. Those two teams took the first encounter very personal. From what I heard it was one of the roughest games all season. I look for the Panda's to come out on top but something tells me they will know they were in a battle. Good luck to both teams.

The Notre Dame / Highlands match up should be very interesting. Those two teams took the first encounter very personal. From what I heard it was one of the roughest games all season. I look for the Panda's to come out on top but something tells me they will know they were in a battle. Good luck to both teams.

If NDA plays any defense at all they will handle Highlands with no trouble.