Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be the Next Illini Coach?

Featured Replies

I heard last week that Groce will likely to end up at Illinois and Ohio again hires an assistant from Ohio St. to replace him. I guess time will tell.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way I see Groce not landing at Illinois is if someone warns him about working for Mike Thomas...

  • Author
Only way I see Groce not landing at Illinois is if someone warns him about working for Mike Thomas...

 

 

I have no idea about Mike Thomas so I can't speak to him. However, you raise a good point. The job could be great but if you don't see your boss as a good partner you will likely pass.

I have no idea about Mike Thomas so I can't speak to him. However, you raise a good point. The job could be great but if you don't see your boss as a good partner you will likely pass.

 

I was told working for him was an issue for Shaka. Mick wouldn't answer the phone if he called. Both worked for him in the past. I see a pattern...

  • Author
I was told working for him was an issue for Shaka. Mick wouldn't answer the phone if he called. Both worked for him in the past. I see a pattern...

 

I'm surprised about Mick . Seems like Thomas went to bat for him when the wolves were at the door.

I'm surprised about Mick . Seems like Thomas went to bat for him when the wolves were at the door.

 

Your perception isn't reality there. Thomas did very little for the basketball program while at UC. Heck Butch Jones also had zero interest in working for him again and MT was calling him 10 plus times a day...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.