Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 36 Harrison County 34

Featured Replies

And Scott is 5-1 in the region with wins over Harrison, Campbell, Mason, and Pendleton. Lost to Clark. Other win was Silver Grove.

 

A very good point which I overlooked. Makes the upcoming 10th Region Tourny all that more interesting.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Crazy to think that 2 teams that are capable of making a run won't even make the regional. The Pendleton/Harrison loser, and one of Brossart, Scott, and Campbell.

Cheap Shot at Mustang american with the lower case a.

 

You might want to read some of Mustangs 4000+ posts before you start throwing out ignorant. Using your 9th post to jump defensively like that wasn't right. To be honest he was simply giving an analysis of his team and didn't feel it was necessary to state the obvious about HC which is not his team.

 

sorry about the lower case"a". I know American is proper

I must have been excited when I registered. I know I am knew to this website, but I am not new to hearing hurtful things about CCHS from Mustang. My own ears have heard it. I'm a female, mother bear for CCHS!! Sorry, I'm still tripping off his comment about McGovney coming to CCHS

He's ours and he is the best in the region. Ask the college recruits that are watching him. FYI I do know basketball; lived it and played it.

sorry about the lower case"a". I know American is proper

I must have been excited when I registered. I know I am knew to this website, but I am not new to hearing hurtful things about CCHS from Mustang. My own ears have heard it. I'm a female, mother bear for CCHS!! Sorry, I'm still tripping off his comment about McGovney coming to CCHS

He's ours and he is the best in the region. Ask the college recruits that are watching him. FYI I do know basketball; lived it and played it.

This thread is about Harrision County and Brossart. Please start your own "I am not a Mustang fan" thread. I will gladly add my own comments should you do so. The BBHS Mustangs are finding it very hard to score lately. Both Harrision County and NCC played excellent defense. NCC had more offense weapons and had home court advantage. For what it is worth, Mustang has nothing but high praise for McGovney. Just like you he is always for his team. What team would not have loved to have McGovney play for them. Individuals "adults" should let the kids play the game and enjoy watching them. High School is such a short period that time should not be wasted on any negative thoughts. Keep cheering for your team and not against the other team.

This thread is about Harrision County and Brossart. Please start your own "I am not a Mustang fan" thread. I will gladly add my own comments should you do so. The BBHS Mustangs are finding it very hard to score lately. Both Harrision County and NCC played excellent defense. NCC had more offense weapons and had home court advantage. For what it is worth, Mustang has nothing but high praise for McGovney. Just like you he is always for his team. What team would not have loved to have McGovney play for them. Individuals "adults" should let the kids play the game and enjoy watching them. High School is such a short period that time should not be wasted on any negative thoughts. Keep cheering for your team and not against the other team.

Well said!

This thread is about Harrision County and Brossart. Please start your own "I am not a Mustang fan" thread. I will gladly add my own comments should you do so. The BBHS Mustangs are finding it very hard to score lately. Both Harrision County and NCC played excellent defense. NCC had more offense weapons and had home court advantage. For what it is worth, Mustang has nothing but high praise for McGovney. Just like you he is always for his team. What team would not have loved to have McGovney play for them. Individuals "adults" should let the kids play the game and enjoy watching them. High School is such a short period that time should not be wasted on any negative thoughts. Keep cheering for your team and not against the other team.

:thumb::thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.