Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 53 Lincoln County 46

Featured Replies

Boyle County comes into Lincoln County and leaves victorious. I think we have finally arrived this season. Better late than never. Huge victory for the Rebels psyche.

Considering Boyle may have to win on Lincoln's home floor again in the district tournament this is a HUGE win for the Rebels.

Things are looking up for BC. A Great win for the team!!

  • Author

I agree Basketball Girl. I like what I have seen from the last two weeks. Including the Garrard game even though we lost. We are playing with intensity and once we began making the shots that kept rimming out then things would look up. I am proud of the boys for not giving up on the season.

 

I also am very proud of Coach Adams. Excellent strategy down the stretch to use our remaining fouls to not let Lincoln just come down in their rhythm and shoot late threes to close the gap. Also much credit to him for doing all he can to find a way to get this team to come together. I LOVE COACH ADAMS!!! And can't stress that enough.

Congrats to Boyle Co. ....BUT.......I don't think I would engrave their names on the District trophy just yet! The game did show that as well as he played Trent has to have some more help on offense. He played the whole game and had to be a little gassed and it showed in his last few shots......Don''t totally understand some of the decicions from the Lincoln bench, but what do I know?

Big win for the Rebels nice job. LC has some athletes.

Boyle Co. 10 11 15 17 53

Lincoln Co. 13 11 5 17 46

Boyle Co. (6-13) -- Satterly 13, Rice 18, Jones 4, Arnett 9, Hester 8, Hall 1.

Lincoln Co. (12-10) -- Edgington 18, Taylor 3, Conway 6, Ward 11, Hill 8.

 

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/1040329/latest-boys-high-school-basketball.html?appSession=004267655564475&RecordID=12580&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=10#storylink=cpy

  • Author
Congrats to Boyle Co. ....BUT.......I don't think I would engrave their names on the District trophy just yet! The game did show that as well as he played Trent has to have some more help on offense. He played the whole game and had to be a little gassed and it showed in his last few shots......Don''t totally understand some of the decicions from the Lincoln bench, but what do I know?

 

 

We aren't engraving any names on anything. Believe that. We are just glad to see us playing the way we expected them to play. Honestly, we don't care who gets the district trophy as long as we play in the the district final. That's all I want and all we want. To make it to the regional tournament. Then take it from there. After this win, yes, we all feel better going forward. Players, coaches, parents and fans. Don't get it twisted though. We very well may have to play Lincoln AT Lincoln in round 1 of the district tourney and none of us here in Boyle County want that. We made our own bed so far this season and now we have to sleep in it. Good luck going forward.

  • Author

Kyle Rice's smart and aggressive play set the tone for the Rebels. I hope to get that from him every game going forward. He played great tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.