Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lorenzen, Towles Pizza Eating Contest

Featured Replies

I guess I am the only one that caught this on the news last night? Part of the man vs food show.

I did not see it, but I would not bet against Lorenzen in an eating contest.

  • Author
Is he still huge?

 

Well over 300 pounds.

he wasn't called the hefty lefty for nothing...

Two good causes, The Brighton Center and pizza.

I did not see it, but I would not bet against Lorenzen in an eating contest.

 

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the title of the thread.

Im not familiar with that pizza joint. Any good?

Im not familiar with that pizza joint. Any good?

 

Yes. Had it a few times.

Love the pizza. The eating contest there looks difficult. They have a wall of Fame & Shame.

Did Lorenzen eat Towles? OH NO!!!

Love the pizza. The eating contest there looks difficult. They have a wall of Fame & Shame.

 

My picture is on the Wall of Fame...lol...myself and a professional eater from Erlanger by the name of "Jammin'" Joe LaRue completed it towards the end of May of later year. I ate three slices and he ate five...the funny thing is he got done in less than six minutes with five slices but it took me almost the entire ten minutes of the contest to eat my three...lol...oh and he just used that challenge for practice on another pizza challenge him and another pro eater did a couple days later that was 10 pounds total...lol.

 

Here is video of the latter challenge...Joe is the guy on the left in the video.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.