January 19, 201214 yr Worst play call I've ever seen drawn up by UConn at he end....How do you call a timeout and come up with that? Agreed.
January 19, 201214 yr Author Mick said if it had been in someone else's hands he was probably calling a timeout. Smart move. Said he was going to let Dixon or SK go if they had the ball. Would call the TO if they hesitated, but SK was aggressive and he let him make the play. Lamb sagged and gave SK the hands down man down look. Big money shot by a rising star...
January 19, 201214 yr Lamb sagged and gave SK the hands down man down look. ... As Mark Jackson would say.....
January 19, 201214 yr Author As Mark Jackson would say..... SK is the only guy on the team allowed to take that look at his discretion. Rise and fire as B1G Gus would say...
January 19, 201214 yr Author Sounds like Chuck just woke up. He extended his games without an ejection streak. On to Morgantown...
January 19, 201214 yr He extended his games without an ejection streak. On to Morgantown... What will happen first? We stop hearing about Huggs vs UC ? Or Huggs will retire?
January 19, 201214 yr Author What will happen first? We stop hearing about Huggs vs UC ? Or Huggs will retire? Not going to stop hearing about Huggs and UC until he is long gone. And I'm not talking retirement...
January 19, 201214 yr Great win for UC, I'm not going to lie I was cheering for Xavier and thought UC was mostly at fault when the fight broke out against Xavier but the way the two teams have responded both on and off the court is really telling of which team has more character. Ironic is the best way to describe it because prior to their game against X almost everyone was crying out that UC had no identity and since that incident its been X that has been searching for theirs. I think if UC can maintain their focus they can really make some noise over the next couple months. Congrats to UC.
January 19, 201214 yr Great win for UC, I'm not going to lie I was cheering for Xavier and thought UC was mostly at fault when the fight broke out against Xavier but the way the two teams have responded both on and off the court is really telling of which team has more character. Ironic is the best way to describe it because prior to their game against X almost everyone was crying out that UC had no identity and since that incident its been X that has been searching for theirs. I think if UC can maintain their focus they can really make some noise over the next couple months. Congrats to UC. I agree, UC has really battled back since the Xavier game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.