Hazard/Jackson City 12/27 Predictions/Comments...

Not saying Jackson is going to win, but that would be a shocker to me.

Hazard is pretty difficult in Memorial Gym.

Plus, I was determining my prediction by who Jackson City has played so far who would be fairly similiar to Hazard : Greenup County 25 point loss, Lee County 14 point loss, and 13 points to Leslie County.

I realize that the Tigers have defeated Powell County and Wolfe County this year, but those two teams are about as weak this year as they have been in a long, long time.

I would give Hazard a 10 point advantage at Jackson, and at least 15 to 20 points at Hazard.

Hazard is pretty difficult in Memorial Gym.

Plus, I was determining my prediction by who Jackson City has played so far who would be fairly similiar to Hazard : Greenup County 25 point loss, Lee County 14 point loss, and 13 points to Leslie County.

I realize that the Tigers have defeated Powell County and Wolfe County this year, but those two teams are about as weak this year as they have been in a long, long time.

I would give Hazard a 10 point advantage at Jackson, and at least 15 to 20 points at Hazard.

I totally agree that Hazard is tough in Memorial, heck PCC only beat them by 2 pts. Not making excuses here I'll just explain those loses. Greenup they came out and played awful and just gave up, quit, surrendered, and got drilled. The Lee County game was their 2nd bad game of the year. In the fourth quarter the game was still tied even though they played horrible. Down by like 7 they began to foul and Lee doubled the margin. At Leslie County, with 2:20 remaining they were down by only 2 and had possession. Three starters in a row fouled out, Eagles were up by 8 and they began to foul. Also the KHSAA scoreboard had the score wrong, Jackson's score book and the scoreboard both had the score an 11 point loss instead of 13. I know it's only two points but I just thought I'd throw that in there. Leslie is tough at home but Jackson could have and should have won this game(IMO). I know the Wolfe and Powell games are hard to look at, but Jackson played the JV some at Wolfe and could have beaten Powell by 30. I guess I will agree with you Hazard by 20 if Jackson does not show up to play, but I think after the Cumberland game the Tigers seem ready to make some noise and I think they will be up for the Bulldogs. Once again, not saying they will win, but I think they will fair well in this one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I totally agree that Hazard is tough in Memorial, heck PCC only beat them by 2 pts. Not making excuses here I'll just explain those loses. Greenup they came out and played awful and just gave up, quit, surrendered, and got drilled. The Lee County game was their 2nd bad game of the year. In the fourth quarter the game was still tied even though they played horrible. Down by like 7 they began to foul and Lee doubled the margin. At Leslie County, with 2:20 remaining they were down by only 2 and had possession. Three starters in a row fouled out, Eagles were up by 8 and they began to foul. Also the KHSAA scoreboard had the score wrong, Jackson's score book and the scoreboard both had the score an 11 point loss instead of 13. I know it's only two points but I just thought I'd throw that in there. Leslie is tough at home but Jackson could have and should have won this game(IMO). I know the Wolfe and Powell games are hard to look at, but Jackson played the JV some at Wolfe and could have beaten Powell by 30. I guess I will agree with you Hazard by 20 if Jackson does not show up to play, but I think after the Cumberland game the Tigers seem ready to make some noise and I think they will be up for the Bulldogs. Once again, not saying they will win, but I think they will fair well in this one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope you didn't mistake my post as a slap at Jackson City. Heck, I hope they win at Hazard. Anytime one of the region's nontraditional powers can defeat the traditional upper level teams....I'm all for it. Plus, Jackson City is a neighbor school.

Go Tigers!! :lol:

I hope you didn't mistake my post as a slap at Jackson City. Heck, I hope they win at Hazard. Anytime one of the region's nontraditional powers can defeat the traditional upper level teams....I'm all for it. Plus, Jackson City is a neighbor school.

Go Tigers!! :lol:

oh no, I understood the post and thanks for the support.