Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 67 Owen County 60 (OT)

Featured Replies

What did Owen shoot from the line?

 

I don't know for sure, but not good. I guess Rude Santa was effective. I can understand a student section cheering in the bleachers but he was on the floor, too close to the court imo. I even heard a bell ringing in the student section a couple of times. I feel sure this would not have been tolerated in the 8th region by the refs or host school.

Congrats Indians on the win! Glad to see Handshoe backout on the floor! Good luck tonite against Marshall Co.!

  • Author
Congrats Indians on the win! Glad to see Handshoe backout on the floor! Good luck tonite against Marshall Co.!

 

Agree, good to see him back! Other positives: the team's defense is improving each game and this team is learning how to play through adversity! Go Indians!

Good OT win for the Indians. Great to see Handshoe back.

Looked something like this:

:laugh:

I like the picture. Owen needs to shoot ft better if they want to win in the postseason.

Appears Owen is a contender this year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.