Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 67 Owen County 60 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final.

Good win in the opening round of the Gateway Holiday Classic. Momtgomery advances to face Marshall Co tomorrow.

Anyone have stats?

  • Author

Montgomery - Prewitt 24, Jones 13, Fruth 12, Crisp 7, Kelly 6, Handshoe 5. Prewitt leads the Indians back in the 4th quarter, Fruth hits a buzzer better 3 to take it to OT.

Owen - Shelton 19, S Williams 11, C Williams 9, Ripy 9, Osborne 7, Ball 3, Taylor 2.

Congrats to MC. I was suprised/disappointed that the administration allowed the "Santa" from MC to stand under the goal and carry on while Owen County was shooting foul shots. Didn't seem very hospitable and I have never seen this at any of the zillion other high school games I have attended.

Congrats to MC. I was suprised/disappointed that the administration allowed the "Santa" from MC to stand under the goal and carry on while Owen County was shooting foul shots. Didn't seem very hospitable and I have never seen this at any of the zillion other high school games I have attended.

 

Is there a big "end zone" in this gym? How close to the end line was the Santa?

Is there a big "end zone" in this gym? How close to the end line was the Santa?

 

There are bleachers on one end and that is the student section. St Nick was standing on the floor in front of the bleachers a couple of feet off the end line directly by the basket. Once in the second half he ran to the other end where there are no bleachers and did the same thing. I wondered what would have happened if an OC fan had tried the same tactic.

Edited by Sutton
typo

There are bleachers on one end and that is the student section. St Nick was standing on the floor in front of the bleachers a couple of feet off the end line directly by the basket. Once in the second half he ran to the other end where there are no bleachers and did the same thing. I wondered what would have happened if an OC fan had tried the same tactic.

 

If he was close to the student section bleachers I let him stay there.

 

I would not let him go to the other end where there were no bleachers unless he was really far off of the baseline.

The admin used to have the students off the floor, up in the first row. But there are several new administratoers at MCHS this year.

I'm not so sure the officials shouldn't have stepped in and stopped "Santa".

I'm not so sure the officials shouldn't have stepped in and stopped "Santa".

 

You can't stop him if he's in the student section unless he's cursing.

What did Owen shoot from the line?

You can't stop him if he's in the student section unless he's cursing.

 

True.

What did Owen shoot from the line?

 

Looked something like this:

bball.jpeg

I haven't seen a MacGregor in use in a while haha.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.