Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Loyala-MD 63

Featured Replies

Pretty well-balanced game today with 4 players in double digits, and another two having 9 points.

 

Wiltjer was the high score with 24 points going 3/6 from deep.

 

MKG had another solid game with 15 points, 7 boards and 4 assits. Same for Davis who had his 5th double-double with 15 points and 11 boards.

 

Team had less than ten turnovers again which is nice.

 

*Sorry Loyola*

  • Author

Hopefully this game will give Wiltjer some confidence moving forward. I think today he showed the fans what he's capable of. If he keeps working hard on defense, he's going to be a fan favorite when his career is all said and done at UK. I bet Cal has some very positive things to say about him in the post game today.

Box score I saw had Wiltjer starting and Teague coming off bench. Is this correct or misprint?

Wiltjer is such a bum.

 

Nobody questioned his offensive game. I just sucks that he is such a liability on defense.

Box score I saw had Wiltjer starting and Teague coming off bench. Is this correct or misprint?

 

Misprint.

  • Author

For all of you gamblers, UK did not cover the spread, which was -24.5

I assume many had it at -23.5 as the crowd cheered loudly after the last 3. Scoresandodds.com had it goin off at 23.5.

For all of you gamblers, UK did not cover the spread, which was -24.5

 

23.5 :D I was very happy KW hit that 3. :D

I assume many had it at -23.5 as the crowd cheered loudly after the last 3. Scoresandodds.com had it goin off at 23.5.

 

Really? You think the crowd cheered because they covered the spread? I'd bet 50% of the crowd didn't know what A spread was, 40% didn't know what THE spread was, and 9% didn't care.

Really? You think the crowd cheered because they covered the spread? I'd bet 50% of the crowd didn't know what A spread was, 40% didn't know what THE spread was, and 9% didn't care.

 

1% Come on now.

  • Author
http://www.scoresandodds.com it's 23.5 a lot of people I know use that site. Not sure what site the people on twitter are using.

 

I think it was what one of the people from KSR posted. Oh well, glad they covered.

I think it was what one of the people from KSR posted. Oh well, glad they covered.

 

They always post the wrong spreads. :lol: If Wiltjer could guard anyone it would have been 30. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.