Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Rams Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals proving the value of an offensive line today.

 

I am worried that Green broke his collarbone.

  • Author

Yep. Green doesn't look good. Why would Marvin go for it there? That was stupid

Yep. Green doesn't look good. Why would Marvin go for it there? That was stupid

 

He believes his defense will keep them from scoring? I agree with you. I would rather punt it, pin them deep, get a 3 and out and then try to score.

  • Author
He believes his defense will keep them from scoring? I agree with you. I would rather punt it, pin them deep, get a 3 and out and then try to score.

 

Um, they just scored.

Bad call by the ref stopping the clock. Forward progress was stopped before he went out of bounds. But it saved the bengals a time out so I am not going to complain too much.

Um, they just scored.

 

And that is why I agreed with you that it was a bad move.

  • Author

6-3 Rams. Bengals not looking like a team that is fighting for a wildcard spot. Terrible game so far

  • Author

6-3 Rams at the half. Green goes to locker room with collarbone/shoulder injury. He's going to have to put some on muscle, seems awful frail. I guess he kind of landed on his shoulder, wasn't much of a hit though.

Bengals offense is totally stuffed because their o line can't block anyone. Benson is done IMO. He has lost that step of speed that many backs lose over time. I want to see more of Bernard Scott. With the line being inept, today the Bengals need a back who can make a tackler miss and then pick up some yards. Without Green, the Bengals are in serious trouble.

6-3 Rams. Bengals not looking like a team that is fighting for a wildcard spot. Terrible game so far

 

They look exactly like they did during their 6 and 2 start to the season. No game have they blown out a team or even looked good all game. So I don't think any of should be surprised by it. However it is these types of games where they come out in the 2nd half playing much better. I am thinking it will be the same thing for this game as it was earlier in the year, and it will be a close game but the Bengals will win.

6-3 Rams at the half. Green goes to locker room with collarbone/shoulder injury. He's going to have to put some on muscle, seems awful frail. I guess he kind of landed on his shoulder, wasn't much of a hit though.

 

It looked like the typical play where someone breaks their collarbone - he landed directly on his shoulder.

Bengals offense is totally stuffed because their o line can't block anyone. Benson is done IMO. He has lost that step of speed that many backs lose over time. I want to see more of Bernard Clark. With the line being inept, today the Bengals need a back who can make a tackler miss and then pick up some yards. Without Green, the Bengals are in serious trouble.

 

Who is Bernard Clark? JK I know you meant Scott...However RB is a position they need to address in the offseason. It sucks not having Green, however the Ravens game the Bengals looked pretty good without him. I think Dalton actually may be a better QB sometimes when Green is out, because he doesn't look for Green all the time and spreads it around.

Who is Bernard Clark? JK I know you meant Scott...However RB is a position they need to address in the offseason. It sucks not having Green, however the Ravens game the Bengals looked pretty good without him. I think Dalton actually may be a better QB sometimes when Green is out, because he doesn't look for Green all the time and spreads it around.

 

:lol: Thank you. I fixed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.