Orange Luthern (CA) 50 Rowan County 45

wire

If he's being played by the 1, seems he has a problem. Grow up and play, go get the ball and break your man down.

I agree. I watched him play with his Compton based AAU team in Indianapolis this past summer and he seemed to like to shoot from 25 feet away from the goal anyways. I guess Rowan County didn't pass the look test for him and he thought he'd have a field day against them and only won by 5 and he only scored 14. I can't find that they played anyone else from Ky but was wondering why they would travel to Louisville for one game.

I just saw on twitter that Gabe York called Ky teams cowards for playing a box and one against him and not playing him straight up. Who else did Orange Lutheran play? Does anyone know?

Why would that make Ky teams "cowards"? The objective is to win, isn't it? If he thinks that makes someone a coward, thank goodness he wasn't around when Dean Smith brought in the Four Corners offense (and I use the term "offense" with some reservation).

Why would that make Ky teams "cowards"? The objective is to win, isn't it? If he thinks that makes someone a coward, thank goodness he wasn't around when Dean Smith brought in the Four Corners offense (and I use the term "offense" with some reservation).

I took it as a kid showing his immaturity as well as lack of respect for their Ky opponent that they only defeated by 5. I am sure they expected to kill Rowan County.