Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/ Augusta Predictions

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pendleton County
      61%
      11
    • Augusta
      38%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pendleton County travels to August Tuesday night to take on the Panthers.

 

Thoughts and Predictions?

 

I'll take Pendleton by 20. Monroe should have a big game.

Brent Bach vs Mason Monroe should be a great battle of PG's. Not many about Bach but by the end of the season you will.

 

The blueprint to beat PC is to double team Monroe in the fullcourt. Force the other guys to make plays. Scott did this in the 2nd half of their game which was key to shutting him down and getting the victory.

 

Augusta won last years game in Falmouth.

  • Author
Brent Bach vs Mason Monroe should be a great battle of PG's. Not many about Bach but by the end of the season you will.

 

The blueprint to beat PC is to double team Monroe in the fullcourt. Force the other guys to make plays. Scott did this in the 2nd half of their game which was key to shutting him down and getting the victory.

 

Augusta won last years game in Falmouth.

 

I have heard great things about Brent Bach out of Augusta, but I haven't seen him play. I wish I could make the trip to Augusta to see him in person. He's only a sophomore, correct?

 

Augusta did indeed win in Falmouth last year in Pendleton's first game of the year. I think Pendleton looked past them, and Augusta has proven year after year that they can hurt teams when they do that. Augusta has actually beaten Pendleton three out of the last four years. Hopefully Pendleton knows they aren't good enough to simply show up and beat anyone. I think the Scott game may have been a major wake-up call for them.

I have heard great things about Brent Bach out of Augusta, but I haven't seen him play. I wish I could make the trip to Augusta to see him in person. He's only a sophomore, correct?

 

Augusta did indeed win in Falmouth last year in Pendleton's first game of the year. I think Pendleton looked past them, and Augusta has proven year after year that they can hurt teams when they do that. Augusta has actually beaten Pendleton three out of the last four years. Hopefully Pendleton knows they aren't good enough to simply show up and beat anyone. I think the Scott game may have been a major wake-up call for them.

 

Yeah just a sophomore.

Pendleton County travels to August Tuesday night to take on the Panthers.

 

Thoughts and Predictions?

 

I'll take Pendleton by 20. Monroe should have a big game.

Wow!!. Gonna go with Augusta by 5 in the Panther Den, PC always starts their seasons slow for whatever reason and think they will slip up down on the River and begin the season with 2 early losses against 10th region foes.

Should be a formidable early season test for Augusta. I think they win in a squeaker. However, one game will not make a season for either of these teams.

Pendleton by double digits...too much talent.

  • Author
Wow!!. Gonna go with Augusta by 5 in the Panther Den, PC always starts their seasons slow for whatever reason and think they will slip up down on the River and begin the season with 2 early losses against 10th region foes.

 

I thought by the end of last season you had come around on Pendleton All In! Maybe you will this year?:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.