Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin-Simpson/Highlands Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Pogue / Water on ice and the internet fired up. Legggggo !!!

Already dont like the announcers

 

Thought you guys supply them

Anyone having trouble with video? I have sound but no picture

Thought you guys supply them

 

Yes, they have a crew down there.

Birds up 7-0, Harris runs it in.

Anyone having trouble with video? I have sound but no picture

 

There is an audio only link and a video only link. I hit the wrong one as well.

The audio link has different announcers. They were very good for the few minutes I listened.

FS driving. Ball on HHS 25.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.