Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 66 Pendleton County 64

Featured Replies

The stats are still wrong. I don't have the complete stats myself but none of them below add up correctly.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Scott and just shows how wide open the 10th is this year. Should be a fun ride.

  • Author
Good win for Scott and just shows how wide open the 10th is this year. Should be a fun ride.

Agree 100%. Congrats to Scott on a great win.

Nick Jackson led the way with 27 for the Eagles. Josh Felts with 19.
Did these two start last year for Scott or see much playing time?

How is Haydon Graziani doing for Scott in his return this season??

The stats are still wrong. I don't have the complete stats myself but none of them below add up correctly.
The Stats listed for Scott are correct and it adds up. Which stats are you talking about? The ones I listed for the PC players are correct for those players. I said I don't remember the rest of the scoring for their players.

The score is still listed wrong on the KHSAA Scoreboard. Wish they would get that fixed.

I watched some of the game on Ihigh....Scott seemed to come out strong in the 2nd half and they held on. Nice atmosphere and two nice teams that will definitely make some noise in the 10th.

Did these two start last year for Scott or see much playing time?
No. Scott lost their top 6 or 7 players to graduation.
No. Scott lost their top 6 or 7 players to graduation.

 

Yes but they have a very talented Junior class. Jackson is the real deal. He is a top 10 player in the Region IMO but may have to prove that on the court this season.

Yes but they have a very talented Junior class. Jackson is the real deal. He is a top 10 player in the Region IMO but may have to prove that on the court this season.

 

Yes it is a great class, very young, and they grew up a lot last night.

Just think if Englemon stayed at Scott.

The Stats listed for Scott are correct and it adds up. Which stats are you talking about? The ones I listed for the PC players are correct for those players. I said I don't remember the rest of the scoring for their players.

 

The total adds up but the individual stats are wrong. I'm not sure of the correct stats myself though. It's irrelevant. Big win for the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of individual kids on the team lead them in scoring this year. I think Nick will be the constant at the top. Scott once again went about 10 or 11 deep during the game. Speaks volumes for the depth and talent on this team.

According to the paper it was

Jackson 25

Felts 19

Morrison 10

Pouncy 5

Clary 2

Graziani 3

Buckner 2

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.