Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings

Featured Replies

All jokes aside guys. I'm serious when I say that IMO South Laurel is the ONLY team in the 13th region that can play a lick at this time. Right now the rest are below average teams. It's untelling who will come out of the pack to play South in the region final. Let's see who steps it up.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

If North continues to play like it did tonight, then it might have a chance, but South is heads and shoulders better than anyone else right now.

If North continues to play like it did tonight, then it might have a chance, but South is heads and shoulders better than anyone else right now.

 

IMO a 7 point win over Ashland at home is not all that impressive, allthough I will say N.Laurel has as good a chance as the rest at this point.

  • Author

Brother, a win is a win and if you're in the 13th and needing a win, I'm sure you'll take it. Nuff said.

Brother, a win is a win and if you're in the 13th and needing a win, I'm sure you'll take it. Nuff said.

 

You bet I will! Clay squeaked by Jackson Co. tonight 60-55. WHEW!

  • Author

Ouch...that's a close one.

  • Author

By the way, Corbin girls didn't play Simon Kenton, they played Notre Dame Academy and lost a close one, 53-48.

Ouch...that's a close one.

 

Ouch! is right. Jackson allways gets fired up for Clay, it's a rivalry thing. If Jackson could play that hard all the time they would come out a lot better for the rest of their season.

  • Author

That's why I truly believe anyone can clame the No. 2 spot this year.

I dont believe you should be saying that Clay is not a "team"...yes they have by far the best player in the region and probally the moutains with Gilbert...but they have several other great players also....and if Gilbert wanted to...she could make it all about her...I personally believe she could average 35/40 pts a game...but she decides to pass when she sees a "team" mate has a better shot...that is why she is the all time leader in scoring,assets,and steals for Clay Co...so dont diss Clay Co's team couse the do have a Good team...

 

lol I know this is a boys thread but i had to post this to they person saying Clay wasnt a "team"

  • Author

I agree Gilbert is a great and unselfish player.

By the way, Corbin girls didn't play Simon Kenton, they played Notre Dame Academy and lost a close one, 53-48.

Yep, they lost to a very good Notre Dame team with 3 losses on the year. Two of Notre Dame's losses are to undefeated Kentucky teams Assumption and Dupont Manual and the third loss was Seton High in Cincinnati. Seton is a private all girls Catholic high school enrollment 800.

When a team consists of one player or so we're led to believe, I do not call that a team. That's why I don't believe Clay Co. is the #1 team in the 13th region.

 

 

 

THen who would you believe was the #1 girls team in the 13th....Clay beat Corbin I think by like 15 in a pre scrimage opener....Untill Clay is beaten in the 13th they are the #1 team in the 13th....

 

my top 5 Girls 13th region teams

#1 Clay Co (Clay will be #1 until someone stops them, Gilbert and company know how to work together, dont forget they did win the AAU National Championship about 2 years ago...and it was the same girls playing all this years CCHS team....)

#2 Corbin (Corbin is a very balanced team, they have 3 or 4 players who could lead in scoring in any given night...I think they will be a big threat to Clay come March)

#3 Whitley (havent really got to see much on this team, I know they are big and strong..and that could be a problem for Corbin......)

#4 Bell (Bell is a very good strong team, Brooke Smith knows how to play and if you are going to beat them you have to stop her)

#5 South ( I think South is doing pretty rough right now, but by the end of the season they will be chasing Corbin and Clay....)

Corbin

Clay

Whitley

Bell

South

I think Corbin is the more balanced team and I give Corbin a slight edge for the #1 spot.

  • Author

Hey this is Fear 'Les' Regional Ratings...what's going on here? :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.