Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings

Featured Replies

I think the girls 13 region is a very strong region this year...with teams like Clay,Corbin,Whitley,Bell,South, and even North.......those are some good teams.....

 

I just don't know about that. Are you serious when you say that the 13th is "very strong" in girls???? :confused:Lets get back on topic, this is Boys Hoops thread.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen a poll on here a couple days ago that had like 3 of the 13th region girls teams in the top 25.....soo I would call that pretty strong.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.