Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kansas Updates....Maui Invitational Final

Featured Replies

Miles Plumlee just had a powerful slam to give Duke a 26-24 lead with 6:48 left.

 

This is the first time I have been able to watch a full Duke game. I am very enthused by how the Duke bigs are playing in this game.

 

And if Log Mountain Boy is still on here I don't want to hear you crying about Duke's strength of schedule this year at all.

  • Author

Soon as I say that about the Duke bigs Miles Plumlee turns it over and Thomas Robinson dunks on Ryan Kelly....

I just wish the coaches would coach and quit trying to officiate!!

  • Author
I just wish the coaches would coach and quit trying to officiate!!

 

That'll never happen at any level.:lol::lol:

  • Author

Kansas is up 35-31 at the half.

 

Has anyone seen Andre Dawkins tonight?

I think both teams are probably top 10 teams top 15 if there are some surprise teams out there.

  • Author

Austin Rivers has that Kobe mentality it seems. This is my first time watching them play a full game but it seems like when his mind is made up to shoot he is going to drive the lane and shoot or shoot the long jumper. As a Kobe guy....I love it.

 

Loving Mason Plumlee tonight. And Ryan Kelly.

 

Thomas Robinson is nice.

  • Author
I think both teams are probably top 10 teams top 15 if there are some surprise teams out there.

 

I agree. I wondered if Duke can live up to its #6 ranking. Going to be tough with the schedule. I think UK and UNC are better, much better than everyone else, but after those two....everybody is kind of even from 3-15, IMO.

  • Author

Really loving Mason and Ryan tonight. It'd be nice if Seth and Andre helped them out. Could be up by 6+ if those two were present.

  • Author

:lol::lol:

 

Kid used a Duke flop on Mason. I can respect that.....:lol::lol:

  • Author

Dang....Tyshawn Taylor has 10 turnovers.....dang.....kind of hard to complain about Teague.....

Taylor looks terrible. He has really killed his team. Everyone has played solid except for him. Just destroying their team.

Rivers on the bench has hurt kansas

  • Author

Who didn't know Taylor would turn it over down the stretch......11 turnovers.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.