Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie 95 Pike Central 73

Featured Replies

This game was played at 3 o clock today @ North Laurel High School as part of the Hoopin' It Up Holiday Classic. Quentin Morgan led the way for Leslie with 32 points. Daniel Day ended up with 24 points, 7 rebounds & 7 assists. Brad Lowe was in foul trouble for most of the game for Central but he had a strong second half. Not sure about his stats.

I still say by the years end, Leslie could be the top runner, if they're not already.

I still say by the years end, Leslie could be the top runner, if they're not already.

Top runner of?

Top runner of?

The top team to beat in the 14th. Like I said, if they're not already the top team to beat. I know PCC beat them, but I still see them at the top, whether they are alone or not, I don't know, but I see them at the top of the 14th.

Congrats to LC!

I believe the Eagles will peak at the right time and once again be a contender for the regional title IMO! Good Luck Eagles!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.