Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 82 Pendelton Co. 64

Featured Replies

I agree with you completely, but they sure didn't show it tonight!!

 

The lineup PC had out there at the end of the 2nd quarter didn't lend itself to showing the full capablity. When the big guys got in foul trouble and PC had to go DEEP into the bench, the result was predictable. The other three quarters were fairly even. With that said, though, SL is THE team to beat this year in the Commonwealth without question.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember last year when pendleton beat SL at the 5/3 classic by 22 and they went on to win the state title. Pendleton lost tonight by 18 so maybe its our turn at the title. Just some a hopeful coincidence.

I remember last year when pendleton beat SL at the 5/3 classic by 22 and they went on to win the state title. Pendleton lost tonight by 18 so maybe its our turn at the title. Just some a hopeful coincidence.

 

Interesting observation PF!! Stranger things have happened--PC stronger than the final score may indicate!!

Nope, South is 10 points better than Pendleton. And this comes from a guy that thought Pc would win by 10.

Nope, South is 10 points better than Pendleton. Now when it comes to whining....Pendleton wins by 10. :)

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You did recognize the referees didn't you? 12th region officials . Not a surprise to me at all, an I know exactly what you are talking about.

 

Why would North and South be using 12th region officials? Aren't they both in the 13th region now?

Because the 13th Region didn't ahve enough referees to go around. I was told that by someone VERY close to the referee situation. North had 13th Region officials at their place.

Great win South...Shows just how tough the Cards really are for all the naysayers out there.

 

I didnt know that there were any naysayers out there. I am a diehard PC fan and will be the first to tell you that I am very impressed with South Laurel. They may even be better than last year's team. But on another note, while being thoroughly impressed with SL last night and will admit that officiating did not beat PC, it was one of the worst officiated games that I have seen since the PC/Williamstown debacle of last year. It is not so bad when an official makes a wrong call because we are all human, but when you delay the whistle then I begin to question the call. On more than one occasion there was confusion on the player number and one time they called a foul on someone who was not even in the game. Finally, on a play underneath, the foul was called on Smith for SL and the next thing you know, another official comes out of nowhere to call the foul on someone who was not even close to the play. Guess they figured if Smith fouls out then they might not get payed(only kidding about that). Once again, I realize that officiating did not beat PC but I would love to play again in March.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.