Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County’s Wing picks Evansville

Featured Replies

Rowan County’s Wing picks Evansville

Rowan County senior Adam Wing has made his (final) college choice. He will sign on Monday to play basketball at the University of Evansville according to Rowan County Coach Shawn Thacker.

Wing’s college recruitment had a few twists and turns this year. Also a standout quarterback at Rowan County, he originally commited to play football at Marshall.

 

 

Thacker said Wing also considered Tennessee Tech, Wofford, Indiana State, Morehead State, Jacksonville and UC Davis.

 

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/2011/11/10/rowan-countys-wing-picks-evansville/

Absolutely phenomenal school! Congratulations to the young man!

Congrats. Seems to be a good kid.

I thought I heard in the Spring that Travis Ford at Oklahoma St. had made an offer.

I thought I heard in the Spring that Travis Ford at Oklahoma St. had made an offer.

 

As I understood it, Oklahoma State wanted him to go attend a prep college first. Not sure if there's any truth to that or not, but it could explain why he might pass on the offer :confused:

I thought I heard in the Spring that Travis Ford at Oklahoma St. had made an offer.

 

They did. They then came back and said it might not be there.

Congratulations to this fine young man. Best of luck to you this year and as you move forward.

Does UE's lead trumpet player know he's about to be upstaged?

They did. They then came back and said it might not be there.

Correct. They offered Adam a scholarship but they have 3 and he was the 4th one offered. If one of the other verbal committments were to back out, he was in but if they all stayed, they wanted him to go prep school for a year and then come to OSU on scholarship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.