Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

48th District Top?

Featured Replies

I think Southwestern will easily be tops. Who is second?

Who is in this district? Is this Southwestern, Wayne County, McCreary Central and Monticello?

McCreary Central will be 2nd in the Dist. Wayne Co. lost several starters and will not be very good and Monticello, well is Monticello.

Dont count Wayne out. Got a 6 11 transfer in from Virginia. Also the middle school group is gonna be young but with the way they shoot it, they can quicky erase a lead. Plus Woods is the best coach in District. I think they could be second, behind the Royal Canadians......

Dont count Wayne out. Got a 6 11 transfer in from Virginia. Also the middle school group is gonna be young but with the way they shoot it, they can quicky erase a lead. Plus Woods is the best coach in District. I think they could be second, behind the Royal Canadians......
I agree that Woods is best Coach in Dist. and for that reason you can never count them out. MC will still be #2 in Dist.
  • Author

Steve Wright didnt waste any time making his presence felt. I think Wayne/McCreary is a basic tie. McCreary has talent, but Wayne has a big edge in the coaching department for sure. McCreary can get to the big game but never win it. Aaron Watts is not here to help Robert Jones over the hump anymore, so with pure coaching talent to decide, I will go with Wayne at #2.

Dont count Wayne out. Got a 6 11 transfer in from Virginia. Also the middle school group is gonna be young but with the way they shoot it, they can quicky erase a lead. Plus Woods is the best coach in District. I think they could be second, behind the Royal Canadians......

 

Tell us more about the transfer. In another thread we are talking about the top players in the state, Will this kid be ranked?

I doubt he will be ranked Goldie. Raw is what I would call him at this stage. Jerry Kuelman(Sp?) is his name. Really runs well for a kid that size.

I doubt he will be ranked Goldie. Raw is what I would call him at this stage. Jerry Kuelman(Sp?) is his name. Really runs well for a kid that size.

 

Thanks for the info. Will be keeping up with him and Wayne Co this year!!

:lol:

 

Royal Canadians. I'll be using that all winter. :lol:

 

 

My thoughts are like the rest. Wayne second, MC third.

:lol:

 

Royal Canadians. I'll be using that all winter. :lol:

 

 

My thoughts are like the rest. Wayne second, MC third.

 

Glad you liked it...feel free to use it as much as you want, lol. The truth hurts sometimes..:thumb:

  • Author

So here is my official picks:

 

1. Southwestern- Great team. Got a good PG transfer in from Canada. Hands down the best team. Steve Wright comes in with both barrels blazing.

2. Wayne County- lost alot to graduation but still have Rodney Woods on the bench. Got big man in according to posts above so that will help. They have a top notch crew moving up from middle school. Dont sleep on them. Could be dangerous.

3A. McCreary Central- McCreary also could be dangerous, but they have under achieved the past few years never really winning the "big" game. Really need to work on more fundamentals to be at the top. Robert Jones maybe past his prime.

3B. Monticello- Trevis Upchurch is still looking for his first district title and will still be looking this time next year. Although the Trojans could challenge the Fighting Robert Jones's for third spot. Both are riding mules in the Kentucky Derby so look for this year to be alot of the same.

I doubt he will be ranked Goldie. Raw is what I would call him at this stage. Jerry Kuelman(Sp?) is his name. Really runs well for a kid that size.
What year is he?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.