Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County/Bell County Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

I was going to give updates, but couldn't get the link in the prediction thread to work.

I know Harlan County is having a great season. This would be big for them ! Thanks for the updates :thumb:

I know Harlan County is having a great season. This would be big for them ! Thanks for the updates :thumb:

 

Yes it would and be still undefeated.

I thought the wet field may be holding the score down but the radio says field was covered and in good shape.

HC 14

 

BC 12

I can't get the links to work either. Pretty sad I live in Harlan and can't pick up the station on my radio.

I can't get the links to work either. Pretty sad I live in Harlan and can't pick up the station on my radio.

 

Really? I'm just outside of Barbourville and I can pick up Harlan 105.1 and Pineville 106.3.

Really? I'm just outside of Barbourville and I can pick up Harlan 105.1 and Pineville 106.3.

 

Well, If i had a radio that worked. I'm 1000% sure I could pick up 105.1

Wow....HC gave up a big one there

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.