Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central at Jackson County Predictions

Featured Replies

I have a buddy that Coaches at Bell and he said this was the worst MCC team he has seen and that is saying something. I watched the game as well but not sure how this years team matches up to the last few years at MCC but they sure looked bad, real bad. Bell worked on some things or would have scored 70 in the first half. Not sure about Jackson but I imagine they would have a good shot of winning comfortably.

 

JC 21

MCC 7

Not sure who will win this one but if Jackson Co wins it is not a good sign for MCC football...

I have a buddy that Coaches at Bell and he said this was the worst MCC team he has seen and that is saying something. I watched the game as well but not sure how this years team matches up to the last few years at MCC but they sure looked bad, real bad. Bell worked on some things or would have scored 70 in the first half. Not sure about Jackson but I imagine they would have a good shot of winning comfortably.

 

JC 21

MCC 7

 

Jackson i believe has only won one game since they started their program a few years ago and that was last week when they beat Knott Co by 11. Since MC beat Knot as bad as they wanted to I would say MC cruises in this one and ends the season with a "W" and takes momentum into the offseason! I will say:

 

MC - 42

JC - 14

If we dont win this one I am gonna be really ticked. No playoffs Banker.

Jackson i believe has only won one game since they started their program a few years ago and that was last week when they beat Knott Co by 11.

 

JC is 8-51 over six seasons.

http://scoreboard.khsaa.org/scoreboardfb.htm

Won't win this one, though.

JC is 8-51 over six seasons.

http://scoreboard.khsaa.org/scoreboardfb.htm

Won't win this one, though.

 

I stand corrected, thank you general for setting the record straight. I should have done the research and apologize for speaking without having my facts straight. Go Raiders and Go Get'em Guys!

Can't Compare scores.

 

Perry Cent beat Knox

 

Rock beat PCC

 

Knox killed Rock

 

MCC is really, really bad. They have zero coaching. They have some talent but can't line-up right. JC should win they have a few decent players and an advantage in coaching.

McCreary Central 21-14.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will be a close one but Jackson pulls it off 13 -7

Can't Compare scores.

 

Perry Cent beat Knox

 

Rock beat PCC

 

Knox killed Rock

 

MCC is really, really bad. They have zero coaching. They have some talent but can't line-up right. JC should win they have a few decent players and an advantage in coaching.

 

Weren't they blitzing the other night against Bell County's JV team and they never did when the varsity was in?

Can't Compare scores.

 

Perry Cent beat Knox

 

Rock beat PCC

 

Knox killed Rock

 

MCC is really, really bad. They have zero coaching. They have some talent but can't line-up right. JC should win they have a few decent players and an advantage in coaching.

 

SARR you better watch it with that coaching comment...Banker of the South will be on here telling us how good things are there. As a matter of fact the Banker started this thread and has not given his prediction. Cant wait till basketball season, Banker is gonna really love me then.

Last time McCreary and Jackson played 2006 season. McCreary won 42-0 and Jackson did not want McCreary to Come to Jackson the next year even though there was to be a return game. McCreary has a QB inillegible, 2nd string QB hurt. Numbers are getting thin, but with all this said I still think the will Win! Go Raiders.

Well the week is over and preperation time for the game is finished. Looking FWD to the long drive to Jackson Co. for the final game of the season. Hope the new QB for Central can pull this off. He should be fine. This young man has played 4 years and most of that time was at QB. I think he will complete the mission. Good Luck Storm. Go Raiders !!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.