Bell County/Harlan County Predictions

Wo wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Wo wins?

• Bobcats
    • Black Bears

Have not seen pokey play but if he is faster, WOW!! Davenport can cut on a dime and picks his time well for a burst of speed. Good Luck to Both.

As I have not seen Davenport either. Just wanted you to know that Harlan Co had faced a very fast player and this should prepare them for Davanport this Friday.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have not seen Davenport either. Just wanted you to know that Harlan Co had faced a very fast player and this should prepare them for Davanport this Friday.
I'm friend with both Coaches, have been for a long long time, I hate to see either lose. Should be a great Game.

What were the stats for Harris in that game GS? Serious question, I really don't know.

Here you go:

Harris rushed for 333 yards and four touchdowns for the game.

Harris rushed for 162 yards and three touchdowns in the first quarter alone and finished with 248 yards and three touchdowns in the first half.

Our QB was hurt and he had to also play QB, RB, Punt return, and safety

Here you go:

Harris rushed for 162 yards and three touchdowns in the first quarter alone and finished with 248 yards and three touchdowns in the first half.

:scared:

Here you go:

I wonder how many carries he had. Wonder what would happen if Davenport gets that many tomorrow night:scared:

I wonder how many carries he had. Wonder what would happen if Davenport gets that many tomorrow night:scared:

Here is a link to the article of that game, maybe it will give some insight. It should be a heck of a game...I hope to listen to it if the link above will work. If not, I hope someone will give us updates.

http://www.centralkynews.com/winchestersun/sports/ws-cards-fall-to-black-bears-5736-20111001,0,4296290,full.story