Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott HS@JTown 12/21

Featured Replies

The Scott Eagles will be playing the host team, Jeffersontown, in JTown's holiday tournament. I would expect no one to give Scott a chance, but still curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

As expected I don't think Scott has a chance. Look for Coleman to have a bunch of blocks as Scott will be giving it to Howard a lot.

  • Author
As expected I don't think Scott has a chance. Look for Coleman to have a bunch of blocks as Scott will be giving it to Howard a lot.

 

 

Any info on this Coleman kid and any of their other kids? Any prediction on the score?

  • Author

Hopefully someone out there can provide some details on the players for Jeffersontown.

 

Can Scott keep it close? Will Scott's guards be able to handle the press? Who do you think will have a good/big game for Scott?

Jtown is very strong this year, but as opposed to past years, so is Scott from what I see on the scores. I'll still look for Jtown to win in the 15 range.

I think Scott's lack of depth is going to catch up with them in this one, it's going to be hard to keep up with J-Town basicaly only playing five. In addition for Scott to stand a chance everybody is going to have to play well. They need Sharp, McCord, and Quigley to shoot the rock well to free up Howard.

I think that Scott has a chance if they play their hearts out! Last year Brossart played a very good and talented Lasalle team and took them to overtime. Brossart played their hearts out and it payed off by not winning but people thinking twice about Brossart. I think if Scott does the same and just plays at a slow pace could come out of J-town with a big win and a tournament title. Good Luck Eagles and just play your hearts out!!!!!!!!

Sorry that was the other day! Oops!

Everytime I have seen Scott play the last two years they have played their hearts out and left everything on the floor for Coach Carr. He will have them pumped up for this game and there is no doubt they will play as hard as they can. Depth may be a problem against Jeffersontown as well as having 3 games in 3 days. They will need big time production and good minutes from their bench. Good Luck Eagles!

While I am rooting for the 9th Region Scott Eagles, I don't expect them to stay within 15 points of J'town.

While I am rooting for the 9th Region Scott Eagles, I don't expect them to stay within 15 points of J'town.

 

 

Just an oversight on your part, I'm sure, but Scott is now a member of the 10th region.

Can't get used to that -- good catch. That being said, I will still be rooting for the "Northern KY" Scott Eagles. :D

  • Author
Everytime I have seen Scott play the last two years they have played their hearts out and left everything on the floor for Coach Carr. He will have them pumped up for this game and there is no doubt they will play as hard as they can. Depth may be a problem against Jeffersontown as well as having 3 games in 3 days. They will need big time production and good minutes from their bench. Good Luck Eagles!

 

 

I agree with you FarmBoy about Scott's depth problem. They have a few players off the bench in Felts, Miller, and Zimmerman, but they really just don't have anyone else on the bench that is ready for varsity b-ball. I think Carr will have the Eagles focused, prepared, and excited about the possibility of knocking off one of the top teams in the state on their home court.

Ok I will give you some insight on Jtown they are averaging nearly 80 points per game and giving up a little under 50 with a 7-0 record and a winning margin of 31 points per game. They have 4 starters averaging in double figures with ceedrick ware, Dale Easley, Thomas Coleman, and NIck Gagel. They also have a very deep bench and go about 10 deep. They are as good as anyone in the state right now and It will be a very uphill battle for Scott high. My prediction Jtown 78- Scott 55.

  • Author
Ok I will give you some insight on Jtown they are averaging nearly 80 points per game and giving up a little under 50 with a 7-0 record and a winning margin of 31 points per game. They have 4 starters averaging in double figures with ceedrick ware, Dale Easley, Thomas Coleman, and NIck Gagel. They also have a very deep bench and go about 10 deep. They are as good as anyone in the state right now and It will be a very uphill battle for Scott high. My prediction Jtown 78- Scott 55.

 

Thanks for the info. I think the game will be a little closer than your predicted score.

 

Jtown 71

Scott 59

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.