Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 41 Scott 0

Featured Replies

Congratulations to South Oldham on a very impressive win, almost everyone up in Northern Kentucky got this one wrong...

Eagles moved the ball well but couldn't put any points on the board. South Oldham came ready to play. Congrats on the win.

SO was bigger, faster and more athletic. Scott's inexperience showed...too many turnovers to kill good drives. Scott will improve.

Congratulations to South Oldham on a very impressive win, almost everyone up in Northern Kentucky got this one wrong...

 

I guess I missed the prediction thread. Why were people so high on Scott?

Good win for South with their number one running back out for the season...

I guess I missed the prediction thread. Why were people so high on Scott?

Because of their win against Grant County...

  • Author

I'm not trying to downgrade Grant County, but if everyone in Northern Kentucky was believing Scott was going to beat South Oldham based on Grant County, then WOW.... I believe there is a lot of people that had seen and read where South Oldham had given up a ton of yards and points to Conner and Cooper and they thought that Scott was right there with those other two teams and being from Northern Kentucky doesn't hurt either....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.