Moeller versus Trinity or Trinity versus Moeller

Frank329

I think whomever scheduled Trinity's games knew what he/she was doing. Trinity got bye before Elder game and is getting bye before Moeller game. Moeller must play tough game on 10/21. With two weeks to watch Moeller videos and probably see Moeller game on 10/21, Beatty can come up with some new plays and educate the defense. I think Trinity will win by 14 points, say 28-14.

I am soooo hoping Trinity beats Moeller. I can't stand Moeller. Grew up around that area and had a few of our better athletes leave our school to go there to be with Fuzzy Faust. Great school, great tradition - I just dislike them VERY much!

Why are we looking ahead 3 weeks - WE STILL HAVE A BIG GAME AND DISTRICT OPPONENT ahead of us in a few days.

With all due respect - do not believe those who have gone down this road (err thread) are Rock supporters. How about waiting a few weeks. thanks

We can look ahead three weeks. The team can not. Based on the ratings Trinity is favored by about 50 points. If St X can score 57 points on Male so can Trinity.

Seems the Moeller coach was actually thinking of resting some starters against Trinity to get healthy for the postseason. Instead, they decided to go for the national championship. Glad they decided that - Trinity vs. Moeller's 2's would have been a bummer.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2011/10/11/moeller-football-team-aiming-for-national-title/

Edited by nky_harry
punctuation

Why are we looking ahead 3 weeks - WE STILL HAVE A BIG GAME AND DISTRICT OPPONENT ahead of us in a few days.

With all due respect - do not believe those who have gone down this road (err thread) are Rock supporters. How about waiting a few weeks. thanks

Well.....we have Male this week, and I'd be SHOCKED if it's within 5 td's....looking ahead or not, we have a bye next week....and then the big season finale.