Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central/Casey County Predictions

Who Wins? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • McCreary Central
      0%
      0
    • Casey County
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I say McCreary lets the Banker of the South down this Friday night.

I've heard rumors all week that Casey Co. is beat up and have some players suspended. Can anyone shead any light on these rumors ? I will see what info I can find out before I make prediction.

Same rumors made it BGP before the Clinton game and Rebs won 55-6. I don't think there is anything to it. Everyone appeared okay when they left the field after the loss to Prestonsburg.

Go Raiders and Go Get'em Guys!

I got to say that McCreary Central is one of my favorite opponents. I pull for you guys every week, but this week you are playing my Rebels, so I got to say Go Rebels and Go Get'em Guys. :p

  • Author

Big game for McCreary and Casey. A district match up.

Yep big game and the winner will most likely earn a spot in the playoffs!

  • Author

I think this is the year the Rebels are gonna to the playoffs. Next year Robert Jones will be roaming the sidelines. Heck I have heard Southwestern might be interested in the Mayor of Whitley City.

Rebels went to the second round of the playoffs last year, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to expect them to go again. :D

I think this is the year the Rebels are gonna to the playoffs. Next year Robert Jones will be roaming the sidelines. Heck I have heard Southwestern might be interested in the Mayor of Whitley City.
Think they need you to lead the program inside guy.

Edited by TRENCHMASTER

  • Author

I think Robert Jones needs to lead and let the former assistant be his assist.coach

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.