Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats and thank you to BGP!!!

Featured Replies

Now that the 2005 high school football season is over, I'd like to take a moment to both congratulate and thank all the BGP'ers, especially the guru and BGP staff, for the outstanding job of covering and debating about Kentucky high school football this past year! It was an exciting year, to be sure, and BGP did a thorough job of highlighting all of it! I really think that the season previews, playoff previews, and weekly BGP rankings add a great deal to the discussion.

 

Thanks again BGP, and keep up the good work in 2006! :thumb:

Now that the 2005 high school football season is over, I'd like to take a moment to both congratulate and thank all the BGP'ers, especially the guru and BGP staff, for the outstanding job of covering and debating about Kentucky high school football this past year! It was an exciting year, to be sure, and BGP did a thorough job of highlighting all of it! I really think that the season previews, playoff previews, and weekly BGP rankings add a great deal to the discussion.

 

Thanks again BGP, and keep up the good work in 2006! :thumb:

Ditto :thumb:

Couldn't agree more..... this is a class act! Thanks BGP!

Thanks to BGP and all the posters. I feel BGP is a great place to gather information.......some that I don't necessarily agree with, but any prudent person's opinion is one to be respected. Through BGP, we got a good thing going on in Kentucky. I look forward to watching it grow in the future!

Now that the 2005 high school football season is over, I'd like to take a moment to both congratulate and thank all the BGP'ers, especially the guru and BGP staff, for the outstanding job of covering and debating about Kentucky high school football this past year! It was an exciting year, to be sure, and BGP did a thorough job of highlighting all of it! I really think that the season previews, playoff previews, and weekly BGP rankings add a great deal to the discussion.

 

Thanks again BGP, and keep up the good work in 2006! :thumb:

 

:thumb: :thumb:

We too agree with the topic. Its been fun and the info I've recieved and shared has been well worth the time. Merry Christmas to all BGP nation.

:thumb:

I also agree with all the above, its been informative and fun.

 

Happy Holidays to all and THANKS to the BGPers who support this forum!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.