Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

A guy at my Sunday poker game had Dallas, Green Bay, and Philly. He got beat on that reality show winner celebrating too early, a prevent defense back door cover after thinking he got a crazy cover, and I think Vick getting concussed is the only reason Atlanta won. I thought that was some bad luck.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Current MNF line is 7 and 44. Bengals are favored by 1.5 right now.

I would get on Fl in the UK game as soon as possible.

Ended up having a nice day yesterday, went 4-2 had Steelers -14, Bills -4, Over 46 Wash/Ariz, Bengals +3, Texans -3, and over 49.5 Eagles/Falcons. Bengals, Texans and Over eagles/falcons were all bigger plays than the other 3.

 

Pretty much killing it so far this season, up almost 1200 these first 3 weeks. I suspect it will start getting a lot tougher as the season goes on. NFL is always tough, college is where the loot is at.

I believe the Wynn is the Casino in Vegas that opens College lines and the Hilton opens NFL lines, but I could be wrong.

 

Here's an interesting article for all the people that think Vegas gets close to 50/50 action on games:

 

http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=247200

  • Author

Cats are +20 on a lot of sites right now and will probably go up!

Cats are +20 on a lot of sites right now and will probably go up!

 

I took FL at 20 today just in case.

I really need to get back into this....Where do you guys bet?

  • Author

I have a couple of locals and also on BETUS.com. Let me know if you want to open an account and i can give you my info for a referral bonus.

If I were any of you guys with on line accounts I wouldn't keep very much money in there. There is no way of knowing if you'll ever be payed if it hits the fan like it did in the Poker industry. Bodog has already said they are done with US clients starting January 1st. I got all of my money out when the Poker bust happened and I'm happy not to have it in there any more. Being that the companies aren't US based what can you do if they decide they can't pay their customers like Full Tilt did?

  • Author

Once they refuse to pay 1 person it will hit the internet immediately. As for the poker situation, Poker Stars paid me in full the very next day after I requested it after I wasn't allowed to play. I understand you are taking a chance but these are too big of businesses for them to jeopardize their business reputation by screwing me out of my money.

Once they refuse to pay 1 person it will hit the internet immediately. As for the poker situation, Poker Stars paid me in full the very next day after I requested it after I wasn't allowed to play. I understand you are taking a chance but these are too big of businesses for them to jeopardize their business reputation by screwing me out of my money.

 

I'm sure everyone on Full Tilt thought the same. I would just be careful is all I'm saying.

I'm gonna roll with the over in the UC game.

  • Author

You should have had a winner by now, but they are going to make you sweat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.