Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 2011 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

You should have had a winner by now, but they are going to make you sweat.

 

I really needed that last score to be a TD. I pretty much need a pick 6 or NC State to score.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Too many red zone mistakes last night.

Anybody hear Colin's Blazing 5 picks?

I'm taking Florida -19.5 over Kentucky.

  • Author

I just hope that spread does not get too high with my locals.

Colin's Picks Result

Raiders (+3.5) over the Jets

Dolphins (+2.5) over the Browns

Titans (-7) over the Broncos

Arizona State (-3) over USC

Notre Dame (-7) over Pitt

I took Cincy last night, what are everybody's thoughts on BYU/UCF?

I am rolling with LSU and FL today.

 

I hope LSU can hang on. I had Baylor that won and some other stupid no name school that I bet and lost.

 

Guy I have been following had ASU as a huge play and he has been hitting a lot of them lately. They are currently covering.

I ended up 7-2, with losses on USC and Indiana. Good day, anybody looking at any NFl games? I'm looking at Detroit and Carolina early.

^ Same I crushed it yesterday too. I like the Bengals and 49ers under 39. I like the Patriots as well.

  • Author

I playedf a few props this morning: Ingram under 50.5 rushing, Driver under 3.5 catches and Gronkowski over 70 yards.

I'm loving the Dolphins +1.5 in Cleveland with the Browns missing Hillis.

I raked on the Fla win last night. How were they only 19.5 PT FAvs?

I hit Miami and Carolina and lost on Detroit. I took the ravens and packers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.